I love these, and I think they absolutely help with hydration. I drink at least two a day when I am at the race track driving, and at least one the days I am on the course. Being that I live near the surface of the sun, I prefer the sodium and sugar content. I tried the FitAid packs and I much prefer the liquid iv.

View attachment 9107862
Ok, you win.
When I’m play 36 in the summer, these are a must.

Tried one on the advice of someone here and it made me sick as a dog. I read about some of the potential side effects afterwards and I’ll stick with water. If anyone wants to give them a shot shoot me your address and you can have them. They’re not for me
How many do you have??

My wife got me onto these, I would always go with a Gatorade or something like that. These are a lot easier to add to the water bottle and aren’t as sweet.

A couple of us brought them to Old Waverly and shared, others went out a bought some that afternoon. I handed out 2 at my tournament Wed Night, In the past i always carried a couple of Body Armor Lite . These far surpass my energy and hydration needs.

Had never seen these. Might have to check them out. I typically drink gatorade zero, but these seem like they would be super convenient.

I just checked them out since I drink gatorade zero as well, but they all have sugar so I'll stick with these...

IMG_5514.JPG

I have been using Liquid IV or something similar for a while. Throw them in my bag and have them as needed. Cheaper than Gatorade and less sugar.

That why my buddy's Son quit drinking Gatorade and switched to Body Armor. Too much sugar in the Gatorade.

I've tried those... someone warned me that it would be a lot of sodium to add to one's diet?
But I like plain water....

Same here! I'm not going to get caught up in all this energy drink and electrolyte hoopla! I'll be 70 in September. Guess what I drank when trudging the courses 50 years ago?

This is the stuff I've got to try that is similar supposedly.
PXL_20220730_010329985.jpg

Question for those that avoid Liquid I.V. because it contains sugar:

Is it just because you limit sugar intake in general, or some other reason? I ask because the sugar is not just there for taste, but also to help absorption and rehydration.

Each pack has about 11g of sugar, which is the same as about two Oreos. I wouldn’t drink one every day for no reason, but if I am doing something active, I think it’s reasonable.

Question for those that avoid Liquid I.V. because it contains sugar:

Is it just because you limit sugar intake in general, or some other reason? I ask because the sugar is not just there for taste, but also to help absorption and rehydration.

Each pack has about 11g of sugar, which is the same as about two Oreos. I wouldn’t drink one every day for no reason, but if I am doing something active, I think it’s reasonable.

My doc said I need to reduce and limit my sugar intake, so I avoid sugary drinks so I can save them for important things.....like cookies and donuts....:D

My doc said I need to reduce and limit my sugar intake, so I avoid sugary drinks so I can save them for important things.....like cookies and donuts....:D
That makes sense, and is totally the right choice as I sit here and eat a Crumbl cookie.

I like it, the strawberry, tangerine and watermelon. The pineapple energy version is fantastic.
I could get down with the pineapple & tangerine…those other flavors not so much.

The liquid IV is some good stuff. I've only used the plain ones and they are almost a touch salty. I should try some of the flavors

Never heard of this before this thread, but I definitely want to see if I can grab some to keep in my bag.

Not long after posting this, I noticed THIS on our kitchen island

EFE47701-4D82-4FE8-B49A-94895624C024.jpeg

Apparently it’s been here for months. My wife says I’m not observant… maybe there’s a hint of truth to that? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't like water at all but these were a game changer for me. Grape is my favorite but I'll drink any of them. So awesome before, during and after a round.

Never heard of them, but will look. Any word if they’re safe for kids? My 13 year old soccer player could use something like this.

Never heard of them, but will look. Any word if they’re safe for kids? My 13 year old soccer player could use something like this.
I have given them to my 8 and 10 year olds when. They are training, but we limit it to half a package each and make sure we dilute it with a lot of water. So like 1/2 a package for 20 oz of water or so. They love them, and have had no I’ll effects. But they are in the Miami sun sweating like crazy.

Bought just from this thread.

This stuff is fantastic.

Tangerine is by far the best. And it's not close.

Also has some extra vitamins, as it's the "immune support" version.

Never leave home without it.

I could only find lemon lime and strawberry. That stuff ain’t cheap so maybe I’ll hold out for the orange.

I could only find lemon lime and strawberry. That stuff ain’t cheap so maybe I’ll hold out for the orange.
You can hold out for some sales. Costco has them from time to time and their online store has coupons around as well.

Looks like there’s a variety pack on their website, that might be the ticket.

Grabbed some today found it for 8 bucks

Back