I have been using this product for a couple of seasons now. It really does make a difference on those hot/humid days.

The wife and I have been using this for years now. We first tried it when costco started carrying it. Highly recommend.

I took this to our meet up in Mississippi and I think @Parrot had some too, Pretty much the rest became converts in that heat and humidity

Last edited:
I took this to our meet up in Mississippi and I think @Parrot had some too, Pretty much the rest became converts in that heat and humidity
I did. I'm a believer in this stuff. I'm a fan of the watermelon, strawberry and lemon-lime and the pineapple energy multiplier. I want to try the cherry, grape and tropical punch and the tangerine immune support mix.

My son is a pharmacist and the day after a wedding, he told me he had a rough night and needed a liquid I.V. I said wait, you are not putting something in your arm?! :eek: He laughed and told me it’s a sports drink. I need to try it.

I didnt know they had an Energy version! The hydration ones I use occasionally. I dont love the taste, but thats probably because they arent loaded with sugar like typical gatorade. But I drink them after an intense workout, and when I'm thirsty, it goes down quick.

Amazon has them on sale right now for like 4 hours

Screenshot_20220927-231504.png

Its pretty good.
Recently I have been on a Tangerine kick, while I have been under the weather, but that one to give you a boost is solid.

Plus your a tropical guy with your impending move :ROFLMAO:
You know, it's weird. Seems to hit the water differently than the regular stuff - dissolves better and has a different mouth feel. Less...viscous?

It's decent.

You know, it's weird. Seems to hit the water differently than the regular stuff - dissolves better and has a different mouth feel. Less...viscous?

It's decent.
yeah it does dissolve better in my opinion, which is weird.

It's decent.
Impending move 🤔

@Deebo76 should know the group side boob chat of the missing would find out before the forum would of course 😬😂
True it has been discussed in the group under-side boob chat of the missing. Hey, you had a major hand in creating that chat group!

True it has been discussed in the group under-side boob chat of the missing. Hey, you had a major hand in creating that chat group!
I know. We love that people become life long friends.
With that said, we definitely don't plan and spend what we spend on these experiences to have people vanish. 🤷‍♂️
But we have learned to accept it. It happens, and we are cool with it. We have just learned to remove some in the future and plan accordingly because of it.

With that said, we definitely don't plan and spend what we spend on these experiences to have people vanish. 🤷‍♂️
But we have learned to accept it. It happens, and we are cool with it. We have just learned to remove some in the future and plan accordingly because of it.
Well, I'm definitely not going to vanish.

I will not vanish that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I am definitely going to give these a trial in 2023. I as well suffer from leg cramps especially during summer heat. Worse part, they show up at 2 AM.

Back