Listen to one artist the rest of your life? Who would it be?

jmix18

I'm just happy to be here.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I've sat at work today and the entire time had Dave Matthews playing. From the band to himself solo... either way - it never gets old to me.

If you had to choose one artist/musician/band that you would only be able to listen to the rest of your life - what/who would it be?

For me and my wife - it'll be Dave.

What say you?

I'd hate to be forced to listen to any one musician for the rest of my life because I'd miss the variety, but Van Halen would be my pick. Backup pick would probably be Dwight Yoakam.

If I was picking one person, I would go movies and Kevin Bacon just for the variety of shows.

Picking a band it would be U2.

Mercy Me.

Jimmy Buffett

Ugh, can’t do it. I’m musically polyamorous…

Probably live Bob Dylan from the 70s.

#2 would be Zeppelin preferably live also.

wish I could have seen them live myself

Ugh, can’t do it. I’m musically polyamorous…
Me too - I love all types from Gangsta Rap to Country to Classical to Alternative to etc .... but if you had to choose??

Tough decision. I will go with Queen barely edging out Journey, Cure and Linkin Park.

This is amazingly difficult! I've flip flopped about 93 times, but can only get as far as a top 5 (for right now) and they're in no particular order:

- The Allman Brothers Band
- Led Zeppelin
- AC/DC
- Green Day
- The Beatles

Warren Zevon

Me too - I love all types from Gangsta Rap to Country to Classical to Alternative to etc .... but if you had to choose??

U2 - Joshua Tree was, in my opinion, the best album ever recorded

I’d find that hard, but if I had to chose it would be between Oasis and Foo Fighters probably.

I asked my wife who she thought my first choice would be - she of course knew it was Van Halen. When I asked her who she thought my second choice would be, she named Rush. To be honest, I didn't think of them in my original answer but it would be a good call and they'd definitely rate consideration (in second place, anyway).

Jimmy Buffett

Avett Brothers or Van Morrison

Tom Delonge

Dirty Heads

Back