Listen to one artist the rest of your life? Who would it be?

So much good music out there and tough decision. I am sure no one would agree with me but it would be 311 for me. I have listened to their music for almost 30 years and dig all their albums.
They would be near the top of my list. Probably 3rd. So many great songs. I used to hit Transistor up and listen to the whole album driving back home from college. So freaking good.

This would definitely be a huge decision between The Beatles and Led Zeppelin for me. So many bands that I would miss, but Beatles and Zep both have large, diverse catalogs that would at least allow a diversity of options.

Other top choices would be Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Van Halen, Elvis Presley, GnR.

Alan

Nope can't do it, i struggle listening to the same genre for more than a few weeks at a time. Being cursed to listen to one band or artist would be tough.

Hey at least nobody said Devo or Flock of Seagulls, lol

Gary Allan beats out Eric Church by a slim margin

Either Led Zeppelin or The Moody Blues.

Couldn’t do it.

This would definitely be a huge decision between The Beatles and Led Zeppelin for me. So many bands that I would miss, but Beatles and Zep both have large, diverse catalogs that would at least allow a diversity of options.

Other top choices would be Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Van Halen, Elvis Presley, GnR.

Alan
Almost exactly my though process adding George Strait pretty high in the 2nd tier. 👍

I think it has to be the Beatles. Honorable mention to Zeppelin and Who.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I can't even commit to one SiriusXM channel this question is impossible.

Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Brad Paisley, Daft Punk, Billy Strings, AC/DC, Matt & Kim, Jerry Reed, Pink Floyd, Beach Boys are all contenders.

Tom Petty

Prince is one of the most underrated guitarists of all time, IMO.
Love the reply , and we walk a similar path there , I too love great sound , the artist may be different but as long as the source is first class then I am in 🔊

Prince
Simon and Garfunkel
Respighi ‘ Pines of Rome ‘
Matchbox 20
Solti ‘ the planets ‘

VH baby!!!

98F011ED-6434-44DD-A9EE-23C65311A4AE.jpeg

Some of y'all have terrible taste in music.:ROFLMAO: Just kididng. I've listened to a lot of what's already been posted. Some of the artists I used to like; now I can't stand them because they're played all. the. time. Example: Elton John. If you listen to SiriusXM and the chanel The Bridge, his music fits right in. It's the right era and genre. The thing is, they play a LOT of Elton's music. Not all of it. Just about 4 or 5 songs.:rolleyes:

If I had to listen to one artist... Norah Jones. She's got talent. She's a good song writer. She's hot.:D

Tom Petty or Chicago

So my mind is just not accepting the premise. I find myself trying to figure out a way to be more inclusive... Sooooo, since its just a made up question anyways, I'm gonna bend the rules and assume that the artists can play music from other parts of their careers...Hhhhmmm? hhhmmm?

So I choose the Traveling Wilburys... Get the Beatles catalog with George Harrison. Plus all the music of Tom Petty, Roy Orbison and Bob Dylan, throw in Jeff Lynne's ELO material... I might be able to get by... final answer.

So my mind is just not accepting the premise. I find myself trying to figure out a way to be more inclusive... Sooooo, since its just a made up question anyways, I'm gonna bend the rules and assume that the artists can play music from other parts of their careers...Hhhhmmm? hhhmmm?

So I choose the Traveling Wilburys... Get the Beatles catalog with George Harrison. Plus all the music of Tom Petty, Roy Orbison and Bob Dylan, throw in Jeff Lynne's ELO material... I might be able to get by... final answer.
Finding a loophole LOL!

For all you fellow AC/DC fans out there I found this video several weeks ago and I cannot stop watching it. Just makes me want to run through a brick wall. It's my favorite AC/DC song and it's live with the original lineup just before I was born.

Mozart.

:ROFLMAO:

Back