Little Cancer Update

LefTe

Living Strong!
Reaction score
Handicap
My Swing
Well after the previous treatment had failed my Doc put me on a greatly reduced treatment hoping to buy me a little more time. His comment to me was that I was in far too good of shape to give up on. So his hope was that it would slow down the grow in the liver and at best stop the growth...well had a CT Scan last Thursday after two treatments and got the result yesterday. It was far greater then my Doc had prayed for , as much as .5cm shrinkage on a reduced protocol. God must hold me near to his heart so I will continue these treatments and pray that it continues to shrink the liver liaisons as it has done. Life is good I am strong in spirit and health, talking to my Pastor yesterday I told her that anyone who could sit with me for an hour and listen to the story of my last year of life and in the end not believe in God and miracles I won't know what more to say. I truly am Living the Love of Jesus Christ as I've said before the 3 F's Faith, Family & Friends. Oh by the way I got in 18 holes this past weekend and it would have been 27 if not for the rain. I'll take this week off to recover from the 3 days of treatment but come next weekend 36 holes will be on the schedule. Just keeping on keeping on!

We are always thinking about you Lefte. Great news.

That is the most incredible news Lefte. You have been so strong through all of this and you have kept your faith no matter what. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and continue to wish for a full recovery for you. Get some rest and then have a great 36 next weekend.

LefTe -- My prayers are with ya brother! I had to go through a little bit of what you are dealing with, but NOTHING as serious. I had Prostate Cancer and had surgery to remove it. I will think of you every day from now on and my hope for you is to have a full recovery!

Your buddy,
Gray

Good luck with your treatment! You sound like you have a great attitude and spirit. Take care!

LefTe
God be with ya brother.
J.C. is the way
hope ya get in that 36 next weekend

Best of luck with everything. You'll continue to be in my prayers.

Enjoy that round of Golf... something tells me that it matters very little what you shoot :)

great news bro! You are an inspiration to all.

i say this every time lefte, but you are an inspiration. i would only hope to have your attitude in that situation. your faith is amazing and your attitude is outstanding! i'm glad you got some golf in and i hope you have a great time on the course this weekend. hang in there bro, my family and i will be praying for you!

Glad to hear the treatments are helping you buddy. Stay strong and we will keep you in our prayers. You truly are an inspiration and I learn a little bit more about life everytime I read your posts.

I wish you nothing but Aces in your rounds this weekend.

SMG

LefTe, you remind me so much of my dad's best friend George. Live every day to the fullest, trust in the Lord Jesus Christ, and hold dear your family and friends. This is what George did. Never give up, never let this disease define you. You are such an inspiration, your stories bring tears to my eyes every time.

George battled for 5 years until the Lord called him home. George was a man of such strong faith, most of us could only hope to be as strong as he was in those difficult years.

Stay strong, I'm praying for you buddy!

Great to hear your seeing progress Lefte. I'll continue sending prayers your way, you just keep up the hard fight. Christ is with you for sure.

Awesome, my man. Glad to hear of the good news! Take care and well wishes!

Hang in there, Lefte. Great to read that you are out there golfing! :thumb:

talking to my Pastor yesterday I told her that anyone who could sit with me for an hour and listen to the story of my last year of life and in the end not believe in God and miracles I won't know what more to say. I truly am Living the Love of Jesus Christ as I've said before the 3 F's Faith, Family & Friends.

What you say here is so true.

It's inspiring to have read that. You got it exactly right.

My prayers are with you.

Great news, LefTe. Thanks for these updates. Been wondering how you were doing.

Great news man! I find your faith inspiring. God bless you brother.

Keep fighting LefTe, you really are an inspiration to more people than you know. I am proud to see you being such a strong witness on here and proud to call you my brother.

This world is not your home, and you have so much more waiting on you. Ephesians 6:10-12.

Great news LefTe. We're always pulling for ya!

great news lefte! always good to hear from you, your in all our thoughts. enjoy your golf next week and keep on keeping on!

Great news LefTe!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Great news, LefTe! Even better news to hear that you're staying positive and active through it all. Cancer may have cheated you, but it hasn't defeated you. Best wishes in both the recovery and on the golf course!

Keep fighting the good fight. We're behind you 100%.

Enjoy the 36.

Thats great news! Keep fighting! And it's great that you're still that active. Were ALL behind you!

Back