Little Cancer Update

LefTe

Living Strong!
Reaction score
Handicap
My Swing
I haven't updated the forum of my condition for a few months as I've been going through a third line regiment that was working far better then anticipated. So I had a CT Scan this past Friday with the hope that it would come back as the others since going with this in early May. However it was not to be and the scan came back showing growth in the liver tumors, not a large growth but enough that there is no reason to continue this treatment. This is what happened with the previous two regiments successful at first but the cancer found a way to fight back. My Oncologist is going to recommend me to another cancer center to be considered for an experimental treatment that he does not have. He feels that I will be a good candidate for this treatment because my body continues to fight even after a year and a half of chemo. Hey can be all that sick I played 18 both Saturday and Sunday this past weekend right? So it ain't over just yet because I've said it ain't over yet. I'll keep on fighting till there's no fight left. No pity needed here I'm living life well thanks to the grace of God.

Lefte
glad to hear you got in some weekend golf.
Hang in there

Thanks for the update buddy. I've been wondering about you. Good to hear your making it out to the course and still fighting this with everything you have. My hopes and prayers are in your corner, hang in the man!

Your strength and faith continually amaze me... Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update and best wishes. Let us know when you hear about the new treatment method.

Stay strong Lefte. Im glad you got a few rounds in this weekend.

I always love hearing from you. I am sorry that you continue to hear back less than good news.
Stay strong and keep fighting and enjoy life (which is sounds like you are managing all 3 just fine without the remind)
You are in my prayers.

In Him,
Gus

Stay strong man! My grandma beat breast cancer not to long ago and I know you will beat yours as well. I hope the next update you give is a good one.

Glad you got to play some golf, keep us updated.

Prayers are with you buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Said a quick prayer Lefte, for peace for you and skill and knowledge for the doctors treating you.

I'm a 30+ year survivor. Keep fighting.

Congrats on your strong will and your fight to beat the "Big C".
I beat colon cancer 5 years ago and I wish you all the best !!

You have been in my thoughts lately Lefte. It is good to hear from you and I will pray that this new treatment will be successful.

Lefte my prayers are with you buddy. You are an inspiration to more people than you realize. Your determination and no quit attitude is that of a champion. I am proud of you and how you teach us to deal with adverse situations. Enjoy your golf and one of my favorite quotes is, "today is the first day of the rest of your life".

Prayers comming your way man. Stay strong!

Fight on, Lefte :)

Good luck!!
You can beat the evil C!!

Lefte, continued prayers for you and your doctors. Continue to stay strong.

I wish you nothing but the best. Good luck!

Back