Little Rock, Arkansas

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
Can't find any recent threads for this area, and it looks like I'll be there at the end of the month.

Anyone local to Little Rock who would want to play a round, or recommend a course or two based on something other than google reviews?

Going to bump my own thread because no one responded before, and I didn't get to play while I was there anyway. Looks like we might be moving there though, so I'd appreciate any feedback on the local courses, especially in North Little Rock. We'll probably be looking to join a club there.

I lived in West Little Rock while I was there. Chanel and Maumell CCs were too expensive so I was a member of Hot Spring Village and had 7 courses to choose from at a discounted rate.

Our old realtor just posted this listing if you want to live on a golf course on the west side.

I lived in West Little Rock while I was there. Chanel and Maumell CCs were too expensive so I was a member of Hot Spring Village and had 7 courses to choose from at a discounted rate.

Our old realtor just posted this listing if you want to live on a golf course on the west side.

Thanks. That's part of why I'd love any input on the courses. Seems like the nicer places are all westerly, and my wife would be working sort of in east North Little Rock. She really doesn't love commuting, but it looks like we're we're going to have to figure out a balance between that, and neighborhoods & golf courses.

Did you have a favorite and least favorite of those courses?

Any additional info from the locals would be great. We just found out the wife got the job there, and we have 11 days to sell vehicles and trailers, list the house in this awesome housing market, find one there, and be there ready to go. I might need a good round or two to maintain my sanity trying to relocate during all this virus craziness.

Back