ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat: Chris Voshall with Mizuno Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The banner has all of the details. You will want to be here to discuss anything you want with @Vosh68 from Mizuno.

Want to talk hardcore tech? Absolutely.
Want to talk about the kale salad he will be eating during this? No problem.
The THP Live Chat with Chris will be your place to ask away.

Band YouTube Banners.jpeg

Thanks for setting up all these live chat, videos, etc. while most of us are stuck in our homes. Really appreciate the escape, and cant wait for this one with Chris and Mizuno!

Enjoying all this access to industry experts. Thanks for setting all this up

I'll try to make it for the Live Chat, tough during work though. Always listen to it later if I can't though.

• Admin
I'll try to make it for the Live Chat, tough during work though. Always listen to it later if I can't though.

No listen, just posts : )

No listen, just posts : )
Okay, easy to catch up on a thread, even if it gets to be pages and pages (probably won't be skimming this one).

looking forward to this!!!

Chris is easy to listen to. So much knowledge.

Sounds like a good time.
I have a Mizuno Fli Hi 18º driving iron with Exsar Blue shaft.

It's a great club for tight driving holes, but creates the delemma as to which club to pull to make room for it.

Also would like to try the face balanced Type 3 putter, but nowhere to do that now.

Chris's Twitter Q&A from this past week was really informative, looking forward to this.

Sweet! I may have classes starting back up that Monday. If I do, I'll be sure to add my questions before hand. I've already got a couple. Thanks @JB you're the Man!

Sweet! I may have classes starting back up that Monday. If I do, I'll be sure to add my questions before hand. I've already got a couple. Thanks @JB you're the Man!

Happy to.

another great resource to learn from. Will try to follow along, assuming work doesn‘t get in the way too badly.

Awesome! Only on THP can you have the live chat with the experts and ask them anything.

This should be a lot of fun.. Clearing my calendar!!

@JB you are killing it with the recently scheduled live chats w/ Mizuno, Finley and budget golf!

Last edited:
My first introduction to Chris was watching some TXG vids, he's excellent.

I LOVE the performance of the RB Tour but it's poor durability is a non-starter. I'd be interested to learn if Mizuno plans to improve the cover.

When they do, it'll be my ball for as long as they make it.

@JB you are killing it with the recently scheduled live chats w/ Mizuno, Finley and global golf!

Just a note. We chose Budget Golf because of how they operate and care about the people here.

Check out the things we have done with them and THPers like The Sweep.

I dig this a lot. Vosh is a hoot.

This should be fun next week!

Just a note. We chose Budget Golf because of how they operate and care about the people here.

Check out the things we have done with them and THPers like The Sweep.
The Sweep was great following along and hearing from the two THPer not sure what I was thinking but know we have the exclusive coupon with Budget

The Sweep was great following along and hearing from the two THPer not sure what I was thinking but know we have the exclusive coupon with Budget

No harm, no foul of course, just having some fun.

Only a few days away.

The banner has all of the details. You will want to be here to discuss anything you want with @Vosh68 from Mizuno.

Want to talk hardcore tech? Absolutely.
Want to talk about the kale salad he will be eating during this? No problem.
The THP Live Chat with Chris will be your place to ask away.

View attachment 8933247
This is amazing, but no one wants to talk about kale salad. No one wants to eat it either, but they do because it's nutritious.

I can't wait. 2 cool talks coming up this week!

Back