ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat: Chris Voshall with Mizuno Golf

IT's less about the years, and more about passing a test. That being said, there are only a couple of them and each have 30+ years under the belt. Incredible to see them work!
That is amazing. Sounds like the test of taking a raw forging and grinding it down to exact measurements would be quite the task.

Everyone, this was awesome! I haven't gotten to everything, but I'll keep getting back and hope to get to more.
To add a little bit, you know we just had a contest and are taking a few guys down to PGA National (once this Coronavirus dies down) but guess what?
Thanks to THP, we are doing do more!
I've mentioned a new product launch later this year and along with it, there will be something AWESOME for this community.
We're not done yet!
Really love this group and thanks for being awesome!

Needed to bump this one again.
Get ready Albatross Club Members, we are going to have some fun.

Thanks @Vosh68 . Just able to get in the thread now and I think you answered every question. Very cool.

Reshafted my 900 forged over the winter as I wasn’t getting the performance last year but was not ready to walk away from these beauties. I am liking the early results and glad I stuck with them.

Count me in on whatever is being teased as far as future collaboration with THP!

Needed to bump this one again.
Get ready Albatross Club Members, we are going to have some fun.

I'm ready to have fun!

While I wasn't able to follow along this morning and am just catching up now, just wanted to say thanks @Vosh68 for your time spent today. This was awesome to read through! Great questions everyone, not that I'd expect anything less lol

thank you @Vosh68 Just now catching up but this was an awesome read!

Thanks for stopping by @Vosh68. It was awesome to follow along and learn more about Mizuno and such.

Agreed, very good of Chris to spend part of his day answering our questions here at THP . Thank you Chris :).

Chris seems really personable, really liked a lot of the answers from today, thanks for sharing.

@Vosh68, IMHO you are the absolute best front man of any sporting good company. Your energy and passion for Mizuno gear is so genuine it’s infectious. Thank you for making yourself available to us Mizuno golf nuts!

@Vosh68, IMHO you are the absolute best front man of any sporting good company. Your energy and passion for Mizuno gear is so genuine it’s infectious. Thank you for making yourself available to us Mizuno golf nuts!

Really appreciate that! It means a lot to hear. Just know I was a one of those Mizuno nuts who just got lucky enough to land a job. Thank you!

One last question.

Vandy plays that elephant school and you are watching with your wife. Who do you root for?

I hate that I missed it yesterday, but I got caught up today. @Vosh68 thank you for taking the time and answering all the questions. I payed baseball on a very competitive level during my youth using Mizuno equipment. Once I started playing golf I naturally gravitated back into the brand that I was fond of back then. While Mizuno may not have a large number of clubs in the bag anymore, there are several on the radar. And get some golf shoes here so I don't have to order them from Japan!

awesome chat to read through. A lot of good questions and even better answers. Thanks chris for your time and the future goodness with mizuno sounds super duper

Back