ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat: Ethan Ganot with Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THIS CHAT IS COMPLETE but you can see all Ethan's answers in this thread. Some great stuff, with no filter.

THP Live Chat with Ethan Ganot, from Callaway Golf. For some the name is known, for others it might not be. If you enjoy golf marketing and advertising and how it works, this is going to be for you.

But this is your chance to chat about anything you want. Want to talk beer? His previous career was in that field. Want to talk about being LH? Yup he has that covered too : )

Home Buyers Twitter Post-3.jpeg

Mark the calendar for the date above and you will not want to miss it. If you ever wanted to go behind the curtain of golf advertising, this is can't miss.

If you cannot be here, but have some questions, drop them in the thread now and we can always get them answered during the chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love golf.. check

Love beer... Check

Left handed?..... Fail

Eh well, just have to rely on the first 2

This should be a fun one as the guy probably knows a thing about beer... And advertising.

• Admin
This should be a fun one as the guy probably knows a thing about beer... And advertising.

And is pro ice cream for breakfast.

Love golf, beer and am a lefty. Sounds like can’t miss for sure!

His twitter game is strong if you have an obscure sense of humor.

Do we have a date certain? I’d love to squeeze this into my week for sure!

Looking forward to it. I'm not familiar with Ethan, so will be good to hear his story

Ethan is a helluva guy. Fun to play golf with, too. That'll be a fun follow.

There is always room for Ice Cream. Anytime of the day

Another Awesome chance to pick the brain of masters of the business

This should be fun. I already have some questions rolling around in my head.

As a startup business, marketing is something I have no clue, will try to join in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh sweet! Questions on deck for sure!

Cool.

Looking forward to this. My wife is in marketing and there is so much that goes in to it behind the scenes that we don't even think about on a daily basis. Will be fun to pick his brain. Maybe I will have my wife prep up the questions with some great marketing jargon :ROFLMAO:

I see a sharp decrease in home office productivity again this week!!!! :drinks:

Thursday, middle of the day, ice cream talk...... work can wait!

Thursday cannot come soon enough.

It's on the calendar.. I'm in!!

Ethan is good peoples. That photos literally 3 blocks from my house!!! Should have called me up and go for Tacos and a beer

Back