ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf

How has the Magna ball done and will it be offered going forward? I haven't really heard anything about it either positive or negative.

Found some courses open in Delaware! Hope to be getting of the course just in time for this.

I should be able to be live on this thread, sounds great!

I may be a few minutes late tomorrow so tossing out some questions ahead of time:

Q1: It seems the Mavrik Max is quite popular around here and in other online reviews, were you surprised at how large a variety of golfers have gone with the Max vs the standard or sub-zero? How do the sales across all three compare as far as percentages go?

Q2: Every person that has been fortunate enough to participate with the Grandaddy has had so many things about it that they loved. What is your personal favorite part about the Grandaddy? Winning is not an acceptable answer :ROFLMAO: I am thinking more is it the opportunity to share what you have worked on so hard with every day golfers, the time spent with others who love the game, the lemonade, etc.?

Does Callaway have a way they recommend a player fit themselves in to a ball? It's no secret other brands have ways of fitting whether it be with video or a recommendation of starting from the green and working back. What is your thought on the best process?

Will Triple Track ever make an appearance on the Supersofts?

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I should feel guilty that I have viciously scheduled multiple conference calls around this event, but I do not.

When is the last time you sauced and sent it?

Really looking forward to this thread tomorrow, great opportunity to get down to the nitty gritty of what Callaway is all about.

Planing on attending live, Last week or so for me, Work has gone crazy. I am a forecast analyst working supply chain for Stores around the world. I deal mostly in food, milk and dairy and snacks for convenience stores. Also automotive supplies, home goods and electronics. Can you imagine what my work life has been lately? Meeting at the drop of a hat. Some for hours at a time. Working out issues over seas, and just responding to people buying things out as soon as it arrives.

I have my calendar blocked tomorrow, just hope people respect that.....

Going to try to make it, but if I can't.

Finley, in the Grandaddy, are you going to lose to Matty by more or less than you lost to him in Idaho?
There will be no sled slowing him down!

Excited for the fire and brimstone show tomorrow.

1 pm central time

Someone’s going to be doing the happy dance!

I'll have a separate window open with this up during my all day planning meeting.. Not going to miss this!!

Oh good, I'll at least be done with the hectic part of my day and in the unwind and wrap up phase for the chat tomorrow :D

Jason, what's the first thing you're going to do after all this social distancing/public places shut down is resolved? Where's the first place you'll go/travel to?

Personally I'm just hoping for a little mini vacation with another couple to Florida, haven't had a vacay in two years

Its live chat day!

Should be able to be here for this, assuming I don’t get called back in to work!

Already working this morning, trying to make sure i am available for sure

Back