ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf

This is going to be good!

Always love hearing from Jason! He's a fun mix of sarcasm and generosity with a strong dose of trash talk. He's always transparent so this is definitely a great opportunity to ask some great questions. Having a chance at this type of access never gets old.

Always love hearing from Jason! He's a fun mix of sarcasm and generosity with a strong dose of trash talk. He's always transparent so this is definitely a great opportunity to ask some great questions. Having a chance at this type of access never gets old.
Something I've really come to appreciate with the Callaway folks is the time that they give us Hackers. Love the interaction, love the connection, and someone is really gonna love this live chat by the time it's over!

Dumb question. Will there be a thread made for this or is there a chat room? And if there is a chat room, why am I only now hearing about this?

This forum can't get enough Finley time! :cool:

Fun with Finley = Funley time? :geek:

Hmmmm. Might have to rearrange my calendar to make sure I can make it. Would like to listen in on this one.

Dumb question. Will there be a thread made for this or is there a chat room? And if there is a chat room, why am I only now hearing about this?

This is the thread.

Hmmmm. Might have to rearrange my calendar to make sure I can make it. Would like to listen in on this one.

Rearrange done. Calendar updated. Time slot reserved.

1584737295963.png

Like which Darth does Finley relate more closely to?
Great question!

Does he think the darks side's recent dominance in this event is awakening the good side of the force for a reckoning?

Great question!

Does he think the darks side's recent dominance in this event is awakening the good side of the force for a reckoning?

Balance is the way of the Force.

Nice! Can't wait!!!!

I cant make the event. However, quick question. The great big bertha 2004 irons were my favorite of all time. Which would be similiar, the max or standard mavrik?

If you have never had the chance to speak with Jason, or listen to him speak you should make it a point to listen to this. One of the most down to earth people I have ever met. The golf with him was a riot from start to finish. Only hope I can do it again some day.

I’ll be tuning into this

Such a cool idea. Unfortunately, I'll miss it but hope to catch a re-cap.

Listening to Mr Finley on the shows as well as his posts here are truly a treat. From what I have seen he is incredibly down to Earth and so open to anything. His candor and quick wit are on a level by itself.

I know lots of people at his level in other companies that wouldn’t give the time of day to their everyday consumers. Nor, treat them as equals.

I know lots of people at his level in other companies that wouldn’t give the time of day to their everyday consumers. Nor, treat them as equals.

He considers @JDax his equal. :D

I am going to HAVE to make this happen

Man! Callaway continues the awesome!

DAMN i love this place

1- How is Callaway (in general) handling with/during the pandemic?
2- Why does this year’s Grandaddy make you the most nervous?

I didn't know 8 and 6 equaled AS.
I have come to think @JDax had major money on Finley prop with the 8 and 6. Gotta think his odds were a +1000. Man, he might have cashed out.

Back