ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf

@JDax wouldn't bet against his own boyz

Going to try to make it, but if I can't.

Finley, in the Grandaddy, are you going to lose to Matty by more or less than you lost to him in Idaho?

Finley is the best.. I cannot wait!!

He considers @JDax his equal. :D
I have come to think @JDax had major money on Finley prop with the 8 and 6. Gotta think his odds were a +1000. Man, he might have cashed out.
I didn't know 8 and 6 equaled AS.

Man this thing isn't for 6 days, and I'm getting crushed in here...
I'm sure that is a preview of the 26th, can't wait...

For the record, I don't believe in betting against my own team, I was trying to win that match...
Maybe someday (after we survive the Coronapocalypse), I'll get my chance at redemption...

Man this thing isn't for 6 days, and I'm getting crushed in here...
I'm sure that is a preview of the 26th, can't wait...

For the record, I don't believe in betting against my own team, I was trying to win that match...
Maybe someday (after we survive the Coronapocalypse), I'll get my chance at redemption...
Redemption shall be had. Maybe?

This will be fun

Next week, we will have a THP Live Chat with Jason Finley, from Callaway Golf. For those that have been around for a while, you know that Jason is an open book about the golf industry, products and of course The Grandaddy. This is your chance to chat about anything you want.

View attachment 8932779

Mark the calendar for the date above and you will not want to miss it. Might have some fun stuff to discuss :cool:.

If you cannot be here, but have some questions, drop them in the thread now and we can always get them answered during the chat.

I have it on my calendar but, just in case, it would be great (at least for me) to hear Jason talk about the origins of the Grandaddy.

I have it on my calendar but, just in case, it would be great (at least for me) to hear Jason talk about the origins of the Grandaddy.

I am sure the Grandaddy will be a topic haha :ROFLMAO:

This should be awesome....Now if I can find my phone to set an alarm!

Adding it to my calendar, except Thursdays is our busiest day of the week at work. Though with no patients coming in, hopefully phone assessments will be minimal and I can sneak on

Looking forward to it! Finley is awesome

Hey Finley, I’ve got two questions for you
  1. How do I explain the epicness of the Grandaddy to my girlfriend? She bugs me about how much time I spend reading about it on THP, and it’s hard for me to explain its magnitude in layman’s terms
  2. Callaway again dominated the 2020 Golf Digest Hot List - how do you plan to stay atop the ranks in 2021?

This is going to be a fun listen in for everyone. Can't wait.

Adding a reminder in my calendar, as Of right now nothing else is scheduled. Also, may b working from home this week

I hope to make it but I all ready have an 11:00 appointment. It may get canceled, if not I will post a couple of question on Wednesday.

I'll have it in the foreground and work in the background! Hope it gets recorded as well for those that can't make it live. I'd want to know from Jason, what can we expect from Callaway this fall (if there's anything he's allowed to break double-secret probation to tell us)

I'll have it in the foreground and work in the background! Hope it gets recorded as well for those that can't make it live. I'd want to know from Jason, what can we expect from Callaway this fall (if there's anything he's allowed to break double-secret probation to tell us)

It will be a thread, so you are safe.

Question. What is the decision process to determine which shafts are used for stock offerings? e.g. Do shaft companies get versions of the head to do testing with to determine best fit or does Callaway have in house testing and shaft companies send in shaft options?

Thanks, looking forward to seeing this. Either live or afterwards.

I can’t wait for this! Hopefully I’ll be available for the live portion, if not I’ll definitely be watching it later. Finley is the man!

Back