ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf

Just so everybody knows, no video on this one, just a live chat in this thread where we will have Jason on for 30-60 minutes to answer anything you guys throw at him.

It's Chat Week

Looking forward to this. If I get stuck on something...

@JasonFinleyCG can I come hang out at your house? I need to practice my short game some!

glads to see this time falls perfectly for my meetings lined up ago work, I am open!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I’ve got a serious case of the Mondays... looking forward to this!

Yes, Darth Finley in the house soon!

Shout out to @obedt for the idea of using the countdown clock for this

Shout out to @obedt for the idea of using the countdown clock for this
Just saw it go up! Always something to look forward to around here!

Only a few more days.

This will be a good one. Lots of good questions already posted and I am sure lots of us have good ones for Jason during the chat.

Damn, I can only join for the first 30 mins.... @JB this may have been asked and answered already (I've not read the full thread yet) but can we send in questions in advance?

Damn, I can only join for the first 30 mins.... @JB this may have been asked and answered already (I've not read the full thread yet) but can we send in questions in advance?

Sure. Ask away.

Sure. Ask away.

Q: Knowing that Callaway has made significant investment in ball technology R&D as well as ball manufacturing equipment, what steps is Callaway taking to promote this aspect, in the face of certain competitors who's title will remain nameless, continue to show commercials of 'precision' in ball manufacturing?

Q: With the new club releases for 2020 how is the COVID19 event interrupting supply?
Has the demand for / sale of new club purchases been impacted?
Are there delays for the foreseeable future on inventory / supplies, if so is there a time frame to expect this impact?
If sales are impacted what is Callaway doing to encourage consumers to spend, e.g., discounts, trade-ins etc.?
Q: What is Callaway innovating next with AI in terms of club design / ball design?

Thanks in advance!

Hopefully a bunch of THPers have their questions ready.

I have a bunch of questions ready .... can't wait for this to get started!

Locked and loaded J.B.

Can’t wait.

THP’ers put so much thought into their questions. It must be great for the interviewees too, as they actually get something ‘juicy’ to answer, rather than the bland unoriginal questions they must face from other parts of the golf media scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Going to try to make it, but if I can't.

Finley, in the Grandaddy, are you going to lose to Matty by more or less than you lost to him in Idaho?
Not sure the result but I know I won't have the same dead weight as a partner I was carrying around up there

Just want to know when to expect the new chromesoft x TT in pro shops to start arriving? My pro shop has the new chromesoft but no x. Thinking if I like the ball (which I probably will) I’m moving to a new odyssey TT putter. Probably ten or like I have now marxman.

Not sure the result but I know I won't have the same dead weight as a partner I was carrying around up there
I was there for that. Never saw someone hit a tee box three holes over.

Hi Jason
Thank you for spending some time with us,my question is will Callaway still have or reopen the 50% trade in they are offering after things get back to semi normal? I was about to make a move on the Mav irons and decided to hold back.
Thank you

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jason I’m hoping you’ll be able to address this but how has adding Mr “Rock” Ishii to golf ball R&D 3 years ago been for the entire process and direction of the chromesoft?

Back