ANNOUNCEMENT Live From SeeMore HQ

It is obvious to me that SeeMore works. Why don't we see more SeeMore on tour?
Answer: They are a small business, and don’t pay players to play their putter. SeeMore putters have won 3 majors.

What is the true MOI on putters from milled face to some of the newer softer inserts? I mean, is it just feel of is there a range in ball speed off the putter and the front roll getting started quicker from one to the other....
Answer: Head Design has more to do with MOI than insert material.

Answer: They are a small business, and don’t pay players to play their putter. SeeMore putters have won 3 majors.
I figured they weren't pay to play, but I wasn't sure. Still, the best putter out there

I’m curious to hear SeeMore’s take on Triple Track & what they have coming out next.

Anything in the works for those of us who just can’t do center shafted?
Answer- They have some heel shafted options, and off-set bend options. Take a look at those.

Q: There was a tease a while back for some exotic insert materials, any updates? Any plans to bring the copper back?
This was similar to my question :unsure:

I’m curious to hear SeeMore’s take on Triple Track & what they have coming out next.
Answer: SeeMore’s RST is the basis of their alignment philosophy and they have over 4000 certified fitters & instructors that are available to support golfers to implement this philosophy.

Answer: SeeMore’s RST is the basis of their alignment philosophy and they have over 4000 certified fitters & instructors that are available to support golfers to implement this philosophy.
Are there any claims to which is better?

Fun Fact: Every SeeMore putter is custom built in 72 hours, here in Middle TN.

You can also get every SeeMore putter w/ the custom black shaft.

Are there any claims to which is better?
No claims that one is better than the other, they are just different.

RST is more focused on putting fundamentals for set up and alignment.

The Si3 with a triple track ball would be a killer combo.

93519740-6D0D-4CDA-A22F-2D7ACDA030CB.jpeg

Are they still using Rosemark grips on their putters?

Are they still using Rosemark grips on their putters?
Answer: Not through SeeMore.com but they still might be available on the Rosemark website.

Stay tuned, an entire video coming on THP TV about eye dominance, ball position + the red dot.

This will be an interesting one. Also LE dominant RH using a Seemore. I always close my right eye when lining up the dot, ever since I started doing that I've been putting better. Not sure if that is just fluke but I take whatever I can get.

A seemore putter has won the second most money on tour or something like that as a single piece of equipment.

Many thanks to SeeMore for a boatload of information!

This will be an interesting one. Also LE dominant RH using a Seemore. I always close my right eye when lining up the dot, ever since I started doing that I've been putting better. Not sure if that is just fluke but I take whatever I can get.
I was fit today and I’m the same way you are RH LE dominate and If you move your Ball position up, you won’t have to do that.

A THP TV video is coming on Ball Position and RST.

I was fit today and I’m the same way you are RH LE dominate and If you move your Ball position up, you won’t have to do that.

A THP TV video is coming on Ball Position and RST.

I got mine also left of centre, the close right eye thing and me starting to make more putts happened at the same time so I don't want to jinx it :) Looking forward to the video.

SB20C w/ straight shaft would be a good one to try... John Higgins the Director of Sales uses that putter for the same purpose...
Let him know when he gets bored with it I’d love to try one 😁

Back