ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE STREAM AND CONTEST 4/1 AT 3PM

I was rudely interrupted during the live chat with Chris yesterday by work and had to play catch-up. Y’all are spoiling us with these fantastic discussions!

Sounds awesome. It is great to have so much diverse content on THP!

I will hopefully be there! Just another reason this place is the best

Sounds really cool!

And my 3 pm call just got cancelled. Looking forward to it.

Should be able to make this one.

Cool!! I'll be there!

Nice! Now to try and move my 3 pm conference call...

Fantastic, can't wait; love golf content throughout the day!

Remember if you want your questions to be asked, make sure you are viewing and asking on FB or YT.

I'll try to be there.....don't tell my boss !

@JB and @GolferGal awesome, this will be another great THP distraction from the world. It's been a while since you 2 fired up a live broadcast.... any chance we'll see some drawings :D

@JB and @GolferGal awesome, this will be another great THP distraction from the world. It's been a while since you 2 fired up a live broadcast.... any chance we'll see some drawings :D

No drawings, in fact I won't be a part of the broadcast, but @JB will have some special guests on with him.

This sounds fun.

Sounds like fun.

Can't wait to see whats going to happen.

Surprised this didn't get a count down clock! Can't wait.

We are working on a couple of things, so today at 3pm ET, we are doing a live stream and giving away a killer THP Prize Pack. This is a test for us internally, so we hope a bunch of THPers can join in on the fun.

Topics will be ANYTHING you guys want, for @GolferGal and Myself and we might even be able to grab a special guest or two if they can make it to the green room.

View attachment 8934783

The way this works is simple. You can watch it in a number of places.

1. YouTube Channel
2. Facebook Page
3. Right in this Thread

If you choose to watch on YouTube or Facebook, you will be able to ask questions live on anything you want (hopefully). If you choose to watch in the thread, we cannot guarantee we will get to those questions.

This will run for about 30 minutes as we test a few things out for some upcoming fun we are going to bring you.

The Contest
If you are able to join us live and your question gets asked on the stream, you are entered into the contest. We will then randomly draw a winner and they will get an awesome THP Prize Pack. You never know what is coming, but you know it is going to be awesome.

So join us and have some fun questions ready.
This is awesome!!! Thanks for breaking up the monotony.

It was a spur of the moment thing and I didn't want to take away from Ethan's chat tomorrow, so I decided not to do it, but I thought about it.

Wanted to make sure you guys gave yourself some credit 💪

No drawings, in fact I won't be a part of the broadcast, but @JB will have some special guests on with him.
Darn was going to ask you what gets turned off first Tiger King or Mark Wahlberg movie fest. Have to think up a new question now!

Back