ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE STREAM AND CONTEST 4/1 AT 3PM

I missed it, did you mention what what software you were using for the streaming? Video looked really good!

Fun times!(y)

Just watched the video, some awesome content opinions and jokes, and loved JBs 💩 ing all over the sc300 , and everyone on the Truss putters, was cracking up! 🤣

That was awesome guys. Thanks for answering our questions!!

I wasn't able to watch this live but just got to watch it. That was a lot of fun.. Can't wait for more of these

It was popping today in the live chat!

Absolutely awesome! Wish I could have been part of the live version! Great banter from the guys and really good insights! Just a comment for @JB there is a total of zero THP events that anyone on this forum consider too remote, just saying..... @Canadan if you're still only walking in the neighborhood with those #Cuater Moneymakers that's unacceptable..... neighborhood = neighbor's yard.... we want as realistic testing experience as possible :p

All around awesome! Software test success!

Absolutely awesome! Wish I could have been part of the live version! Great banter from the guys and really good insights! Just a comment for @JB there is a total of zero THP events that anyone on this forum consider too remote, just saying..... @Canadan if you're still only walking in the neighborhood with those #Cuater Moneymakers that's unacceptable..... neighborhood = neighbor's yard.... we want as realistic testing experience as possible :p

All around awesome! Software test success!
Golfing this weekend my guy!

Congrats to @TCB2010
You just won!

Send a PM to GolferGal with your full name and shipping address and we will get something right out to you.

Congrats on the win!!!

I missed it, did you mention what what software you were using for the streaming? Video looked really good!
I was going to ask the same - interested in the software/used to stream on multiple platforms.

Congratulations!!

Congrats on the win!

Congrats @TCB2010 enjoy the SC300 :laughing: !

Congrats to @TCB2010
You just won!

Send a PM to GolferGal with your full name and shipping address and we will get something right out to you.
Yessss let's go!!!!

Congrats @TCB2010!

It is great you guys are doing this stuff to keep us entertained. Bummer that I was actually crazy busy at work yesterday and couldn't follow along.

Congrats to @TCB2010
You just won!

are you freaking kidding me???!!!
Freaking awesome thank you!!!!!

its april 2nd...

Congrats!

Back