Video Chat with Noelle Zavaleta from Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO

I'm glad these are archived and we're able to watch them after the fact. Always good stuff with Noelle.

Wasn't able to be on much yesterday and missed this but glad I'm able to still watch. That was awesome!

I just watched the video, I wish I could have watched live. Great content and Noelle seems like a very nice genuine person. Hope to get to meet her in person someday at a Srixon event

I just watched the video, I wish I could have watched live. Great content and Noelle seems like a very nice genuine person. Hope to get to meet her in person someday at a Srixon event

I had to mute a conference call so they couldn't hear me pecking away on the laptop....lol. Running reports on the big machine,
Conference call on my phone, Noelle and @JB on the laptop. My world with the supply chain is wicked busy right now.....

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I had to mute a conference call so they couldn't hear me pecking away on the laptop....lol. Running reports on the big machine,
Conference call on my phone, Noelle and @JB on the laptop. My world with the supply chain is wicked busy right now.....
Hope you are able to do your job from home for the time being

Back