Live Update Thread: 2019 Distance Powered By Srixon

We won!!!!!!!!

Our match

No shutout for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danimal just hit one TIGHT on 17.

Congratulations Team Zach! You guys put your foot down and didn't let go, well done.

As for the question, that seems kind of bush league to me. You should play in order and not take a break like that.

fc308cc660a4af2a0dd1d5acd096b1db.jpg

The entire crew coming up the 18th together...

Congrats to Team Z! I’m confident Team Noelle will exact their revenge in 2020. Great announcing and video from JB & JDax, made the event such a great follow. Have a terrific evening and safe journey home. I’m going to take the plastic off my Z785 driver tomorrow for the first round of the season. Hope I stripe them like y’all did this weekend.

Great play by play guys, looks like everyone had a blast!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3f0f4c4ef8e5d8c24c898fcac655e994.jpg

The winning team taking a break...

Hilarious videos throughout- great stuff

This has been a really fun follow. @JB and @JDax the coverage was great!! The videos really added an extra element to it!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Not really bush just should have played it from the get go

Live Update Thread: 2019 Distance Powered By Srixon

Everyone had a blast and everyone won...
They all have a bag full of amazing gear, reviews will be coming...

Only at THP...

@BL with closest to the pin

@chefkritter with long drive.

We will go through the picks and announce a winner later on.

We appreciate everyone jumping in on the fun, this event is freaking amazing.

And just an FYI the Z785 is LONG AF!!

Great job Team Zack proud of you!

Jdax and JB awesome follow, pics, videos, and updates I had a blast following along both days while also playing.

Just a great THP/Srixon tourney guys and gals!

You know what is super cool?

This event is coming back next year and the best reviewer will be back !!! You could be in this event next time...

Fun, fun follow. Congrats to all of the participants and thank you to Srixon and THP!

B roll footage...

Congrats team Zack!! Well played!

Great job on the coverage everyone!

B roll footage...

Great camera work!

And thanks for all the video and commentary! You and @JB were pretty damned funny.

B roll footage...

Brave man! I'm a big fan of a rock club for desert golf. Maybe next year everyone will agree to a BYO 15th club? A long forgotten 7 iron from the lost and found box is a wise addition.

Congrats guys, wonderful job all weekend!!!

Congrats to Team Zach well done. And JDax & JB outstanding coverage the videos were so good thank you for taking the time to do those!

Re-joining the hole after everyone else has finished is too bush league. Sitting in the cart and watching pretty much constitutes ball in pocket IMO.

As for the question posted to the forum: In an event like this the rules are a little lax, ready golf is observed, and generally it is all for a good time. If the standard rules were strictly enforced, the said player would have had to hit their shot when they were farthest out, or concede etc. Therefore, to let the rest of the group play ahead, and then go back and play out of turn is bush league. You can argue it is within the rules, but then it should have been played before everyone got to the green and putted out. Weak sauce, but a learning experience IMO.

+1 to these two responses. I don’t care what side your on (winning or losing) to wait then come back when everyone finished and say you weren’t done is weak.

Congrats again to Team Zack on the great victory. Was definitely a fun event to follow thanks to the great updates, pictures and videos from JB, JDax and all event participants

Congrats Team Zack! Looks like a great time was had by all.

Back