Live Update Thread: 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

I am going to resurrect an old thread. I put my Small Batch Experience shaft in a Callaway Rogue Max LS head today at the range and my goodness was the combination working for me. The ball flight was perfect and it was going so straight. It is possible that this combo is going to unseat my Cobra driver.

122C1AB6-80D9-4A93-A1AF-EB425CC323A0.jpegED0BE5D5-7ECE-466A-9B6D-44DC7BA56EF8.jpeg

That shaft is gorgeous

That shaft is gorgeous
I love the shaft and it always has worked great for me. The letters “CCMAN,” are the first letters of the first names of my family at that time: my wife, my three daughters and me. As folks know, I am no longer married and it made me sad for a while to have that shaft in my bag. Now, it is kind of funny, almost like somebody who gets a tattoo of his beloved. 😂

But, thanks. The shaft is gorgeous and that experience was so fun, as all of the THP experiences are.

I love the shaft and it always has worked great for me. The letters “CCMAN,” are the first letters of the first names of my family at that time: my wife, my three daughters and me. As folks know, I am no longer married and it made me sad for a while to have that shaft in my bag. Now, it is kind of funny, almost like somebody who gets a tattoo of his beloved. 😂

But, thanks. The shaft is gorgeous and that experience was so fun, as all of the THP experiences are.

The three daughters will always see it as their family. There's still some happiness to be found in that design my brother.

I am going to resurrect an old thread. I put my Small Batch Experience shaft in a Callaway Rogue Max LS head today at the range and my goodness was the combination working for me. The ball flight was perfect and it was going so straight. It is possible that this combo is going to unseat my Cobra driver.

View attachment 9076336View attachment 9076338
I remember how well that shaft worked for you back then!! Makes sense it’d perform today!

That PVD green is so so good!

Back