Live Update Thread: 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

Has anyone other than Peter received his personalized shaft?

Has anyone other than Peter received his personalized shaft?

With California being in a bit of a shutdown, it’s hard to tell what’s open and what’s not. I’m sure when things get back to somewhat normal, they’ll be on the way out

With California being in a bit of a shutdown, it’s hard to tell what’s open and what’s not. I’m sure when things get back to somewhat normal, they’ll be on the way out

I understand that and am not complaining. I just wanted to make sure that mine was not porch pirated if sent before things shut down.

I understand that and am not complaining. I just wanted to make sure that mine was not porch pirated if sent before things shut down.
I stole it.

;)

Nah, I’d imagine we are in the COVID holding pattern.

Nah likely good, but maybe also sign up for Usps informed delivery, FedEx delivery manager, and ups my choice. All free, all let you know when you have something coming your way :)

I stole it.

;)

Nah, I’d imagine we are in the COVID holding pattern.

No question that our custom shafts are among the most non-essential of business.

Nah likely good, but maybe also sign up for Usps informed delivery, FedEx delivery manager, and ups my choice. All free, all let you know when you have something coming your way :)

I am signed up for FedEx delivery manager, not the others. IIRC, our other shafts came FedEX. I was just making sure. Our area has been particularly hard hit by porch pirates over the last couple of years and it really sucks.

I am signed up for FedEx delivery manager, not the others. IIRC, our other shafts came FedEX. I was just making sure. Our area has been particularly hard hit by porch pirates over the last couple of years and it really sucks.

Yeah they’re some of the slimiest people to exist.

Carry was about 260. That 30 yards of roll is directly related to the extra flag at the tip of my shaft for the lower launch and the AVX golf ball.

Carry was about 260. That 30 yards of roll is directly related to the extra flag at the tip of my shaft for the lower launch and the AVX golf ball.

And your swing...

I need Cali to open back up. Haha

I would jump on it.

We've been open for two weeks, and don't call it cali ;)
Cali Cali Cali Cali Cali

And I’m speaking in terms of all business being back operational and able to ship etc. ;)

Cali Cali Cali Cali Cali

And I’m speaking in terms of all business being back operational and able to ship etc. ;)
Ah. Most around here are. Maybe True Sports hasn't opened up yet, but we're back to dine-in, bars are open. Most offices are opening back up for people who are more needed at the site than home.

Back