Live Update Thread: 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

After months of being closed, they are back open and finishing a couple of things up and then shipping. Should be any day now according to @DB TT

Thanks so much. I was not trying to be a complainer. There are too many of those in these difficult times.

This was such a fun experience. The memories definitely > the actual custom shaft.

This was such a fun experience. The memories definitely > the actual custom shaft.
I wanna go back. Without the COVID chaos.

Thanks so much. I was not trying to be a complainer. There are too many of those in these difficult times.

No sweat, excitement is a good thing.

I would go back in a heartbeat, I just might have to give @DB TT some social distancing. What’s 300ft between friends amirite?

wait, yours is only 300 feet??? lucky. you can probably still get a whiff if you're downwind.

Just got word that my shaft should be in my hands on Monday! Pretty stoked!!!

Just got word that my shaft should be in my hands on Monday! Pretty stoked!!!

Haha! That is a great gif and absolutely perfect here!

Did you get an email or something with the notice?

Haha! That is a great gif and absolutely perfect here!

Did you get an email or something with the notice?
Yeah, @DB TT emailed me. He’s such a great guy. All of them are at True Sports.

When everybody gets their new shafts, please start a new thread with the title Custom Project X Shafts.

Show them off to everybody that isn’t following the live update thread.

Just bought a TE adapter for the finished shaft when it comes in.

Gonna be 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 in the Pro!
Can you tell me what adapter for.335 tip shaft odd made for the exs220? I think I saw that the older exs or ex10 tips work in the 220, but wasn't to be sure before I buy.

Thanks

Can you tell me what adapter for.335 tip shaft odd made for the exs220? I think I saw that the older exs or ex10 tips work in the 220, but wasn't to be sure before I buy.

Thanks
Same adapter.

Back