EXPERIENCE Live Update Thread: 2019 Ultimate Club Testing with Titleist T Series Irons

1st Par 3 hole, looks like it's free to since no one is at the hut!!!

Starting to get dialed in for the event. My approach to 17 at Reunion to 1 foot.
View attachment 8911480
And a great view to finish on 18.
View attachment 8911481
Hope you enjoyed your round out there this morning. Reunion is one of my favorites in the area next to chateau. Sorry I couldn’t join up, but have a blast this weekend! I’ll be following along!

Have a great time !!!!!

Just got to the room and about to go exploring and take some pics!

Does everyone know the irons they are getting? I feel like i missed the buildup to this. Looking forward to follow.

4-5 t200
6-pw t100
Kbs tour shafts

F2477D02-7D94-4E62-98AE-2B8928CFD313.jpeg

Pic of the hotel we are at

Have an awesome time, guys!!!

Sure to be a great weekend. The Titleist folks know how to do it right.

Just finished the Par 3 with @wluker17! Time to check in and clean up for dinner.

Just a reminder gentlemen, dinner is at a certain time tonight because we have a private room for the group. No reason to get there too early as we are going to need time to setup.

Looking forward to meeting everybody.

Looking forward to this event!

Now that I’ve showered and am just sitting waiting for dinner, I’m very hungry. Should I wait till dinner or go explore the lobby...

Does everyone know the irons they are getting? I feel like i missed the buildup to this. Looking forward to follow.

T200 4-W with Recoil 110 shafts. ???

Now that I’ve showered and am just sitting waiting for dinner, I’m very hungry. Should I wait till dinner or go explore the lobby...

Id wait. We are talking about 75 minutes and its supposed to be a great place.

I think I missed this in the original thread. Are the U-500/510 in play here also, or is it just the T-100/200/300 irons.

Id wait. We are talking about 75 minutes and its supposed to be a great place.
Oh I’m not planning on ruining my dinner. It looks too good.

View from the room....rolling in first class with THP!

image.jpg

We will see everybody at 6:45.
We will be setting up right to that time, so bare with us.
Its about to get real...and awesome.

Alright, excited to follow along this weekend and dive into what the new clubs have to offer you all. Have fun everyone!

Have a blast everyone, this sounds incredible

We will see everybody at 6:45.
We will be setting up right to that time, so bare with us.
Its about to get real...and awesome.
I like real awesome stuff so I should have fun!

Also met 2 great guys so far @wluker17 and @LSMO

Back