EXPERIENCE Live Update Thread: 2019 Ultimate Club Testing with Titleist T Series Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's here. Six participants have been fit already and come the meet and greet will get their brand new set of irons. Their job is to put them to the test this weekend and give their thoughts in this thread and then the regular thread post event about their new clubs. Follow along and ask questions and we can get the answers straight from the participants or the experts all weekend long.

24924-7d89bbf031f5b49fd0007e8733269e3c.jpg

Itinerary
Friday Evening: Meet and Greet with Group at their upscale steak house MARC
Saturday Morning: New Clubs Presentation, Range Time
Saturday Afternoon: Boxed Lunch for Course and then 18 Holes on Chateau Course with Titleist
Saturday Evening: Group Dinner with THPers and Titleist at Sarazen Grill at Golf Course
Sunday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf at Woodlands Course with Titleist

Participants
wluker17
LSMO
chasDog
DataDude
mreiter
Vortex

• Admin
Okay everybody. We are open and this is going to be a lot of Fun this weekend. The resort is beautiful, we have great meals planned and my trunk is loaded with new irons for each participant.

I cannot wait to see pics of these courses! Have a great time guys

Hope you all have a fantastic time!

This is going to be a fun follow! Enjoy it guys!!

• Admin
Have fun guys, can't wait to see how all those new shiny irons look! Plus FOOD PICS!!!!!!

Looking forward to following this event, can’t wait to start seeing some pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plane just landed!

I think you guys will love the resort and courses. Been there once a few years ago. They also have great practice facilities there. Looking forward to following along.

Can't wait to follow along on this one

Starting to get dialed in for the event. My approach to 17 at Reunion to 1 foot.
3651D927-4986-47C9-B867-2D4F0870F8C3.jpeg
And a great view to finish on 18.
1740A011-48E1-43AC-B335-CE3231D79B1A.jpeg

Looking forward to the follow! Here’s to another great event!!

Enjoy fellas! Take in all the knowledge that the Titleist guys throw in as well. Don't just be all oogly eyed ? over your clubs! :ROFLMAO:

Range looks nice, ready for new sticks though.

Attachments

• 20191018_140723.jpg
    20191018_140723.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 43
Does everyone know the irons they are getting? I feel like i missed the buildup to this. Looking forward to follow.

Does everyone know the irons they are getting? I feel like i missed the buildup to this. Looking forward to follow.
T300 4-6
T200 7-P
T100 PW (instead of T200 Gap)

Back