EXPERIENCE Live Update Thread: 2019 Ultimate Club Testing with Titleist T Series Irons

@DataDude is lasering from the fringe. That should either be penalty strokes or tarred and feathered

The course looks beautiful and the play is outstanding!

I hate to keep rooting my own horn (no I don't ?) but I got a birdie net eagle on 15!!

Team Eric -16 through 15

57455D53-2C1F-4033-9697-3010D6FB9AFC.jpeg

@DataDude is lasering from the fringe. That should either be penalty strokes or tarred and feathered
I vote both

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

How big are the freakin Greens for gods sake...?

He is a great guy though so I’m going easy on him.

Team Josh finishes 13 under

Par net birdie for me again ?

These guys keep getting me close off the tee!!! I love shambles!!!

Team Eric -17 through 16

@mreiter with a fantastic tee shot on the par 3 17th. We put it in for a par net birdie.

Team Eric -18 through 17

Eric brings us home with a par net birdie!!

Team Eric -19!!!

58AFD38E-70F1-4CAF-90ED-376AEF2C0B05.jpeg

Just a fantastic round and weekend with THP and the guys from Titleist. We (Team Eric) brought it home with a 19 under 53. We only had two holes with pars, 15 net or natural birdies and 3 net eagles. Now for some lunch...

Had a great time, thanks @JB , Josh and Eric! Can’t wait to get back and get some reviews up. Nothing like a THP event!

Glad you guys got some good weather today. Looks like it was a gorgeous day for golf.

Still plans to play the back 9 on the chateau course?

Still plans to play the back 9 on the chateau course?
No, everybody had to get to the airport by the time we finished with lunch.

53CF8727-3EEE-4CF2-A7C7-0160CD785AE6.jpeg
I had to go home with a bottle of the Velvet red. It was too good Friday night.

Really fantastic follow fellas. Safe travels going home and enjoy the new sticks!

Looks like a great time out there today guys! Safe travels home. Looking forward to hearing all about the new sticks!

Great follow fellas! Safe trips home. Can’t wait to read some of the club reviews.

Back