Live Update Thread: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Live Update thread for Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya is here.

Two lucky THPers are on their way to Las Vegas for a few days at Caesar’s Palace, a club fitting with Danny Le from UST Mamiya and some new equipment from Mizuno. Multiple rounds of golf with Chris Voshall and Danny Le to round out the trip at beautiful Dragon Ridge Country Club and Cascata and you can follow along with all of it.

2021-1024x576.jpg

The ItineraryWednesday: Club Fitting with Danny Le as the participants get fit for new Mizuno equipment. Then a round of golf with Chris Voshall and Danny at Dragon Ridge.Wednesday PM: Group dinner with everybody Thursday: Round of Golf at CascataFriday: Fly Home with new equipment Fit for their game

Does this sound...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
YYEEESSSS!!!!

Have fun today! Can’t wait to follow along!

• Admin
Great night last night with @Vosh68 and @DannyLe
We will be picking up the guys from the airport in a few hours and then fittings begin,.

Great night last night with @Vosh68 and @DannyLe
We will be picking up the guys from the airport in a few hours and then fittings begin,.
Oh I can imagine those two in the same room was a lot of fun!

LETS GET IT!

This is great. Looking forward to following along. Thanks.

Going to be a great time, can't wait to follow along today!

Buckle up! Here we go!

Gotta love THP Las Vegas events! Who will be the first to play the electric ponies?

How many shafts did Danny bring?

Boarding in 24 minutes!

Let’s go boys!!! This is gonna be fun!

And there vanishes productivity today. I'm in for the follow - Fittings, Mizuno, UST Mamiya and Cascata are you freaking kidding? Good Morning Las Vegas!

And there vanishes productivity today. I'm in for the follow - Fittings, Mizuno, UST Mamiya and Cascata are you freaking kidding? Good Morning Las Vegas!
Dragon Ridge today and Cascata tomorrow!

I'll have one screen dedicated to the Live Update Thread. Looking forward to following a fun day with THP.

Yes! Live Update Thread time

Back