Live Update Thread: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

I’ll post a more detailed write up when I’m back to Ohio and can gather my thoughts about the experience but in short this has been an absolutely mind blowing experience that I wouldn’t have thought I would have been able to have done before finding THP. Being out in Vegas with GMan, JB, Vosh, and Danny is an incredible once in a lifetime experience that allowed me to play golf with a great group of guys that was an absolute blast from start to finish. The experience was second to none and being able to get fitted in such a manner by Danny that walked you through and explained what he was doing and what the results were of those changes to reach optimal spin, dispersion, and ball speed for my swing. I was surprised at being fit into the shaft chosen as I would have never thought of myself benefiting from that style in a million years. I absolutely enjoyed the two courses and can’t speak highly enough of them. Dragon Ridge was a great welcome call to golf out in the desert to my eyes, and Cascata is by far the nicest course I have ever seen in person and to have been able to play a Shamble with both Danny and Vosh is something that is still mind blowing to me and a absolute great experience from beginning to end. I can’t thank :thp:, :UST:, :mizuno: enough for having this and allowing myself the opportunity for this.

Safe travels home everyone!!

I'm just enjoying the fact that pink drinks seem to be the beverage of choice for the experience.
Ha! Good eye!!

This has been an awesome follow! Great posting and amazing photos! Can't wait for #2!

Great work everyone!!! This was a great follow and also another spectacular THP event. Thanks :UST: & :mizuno: for making it happen!

Getting ready to leave the desert and las vegas! Bucket list of playing desert golf is fully accomplished and in what a better way than with two industry greats and a THPer with the community behind us, but more importantly great group of guys to sit back share some golf shots, build comraderie and tell some cool behind the scenes golf stories as well as pick up some knowledge for the golf bank!

Truly appreciate UST:UST: and Mizuno :mizuno:working with THP:thp: to make these events happen. Truly unreal experience and enjoyed the ride leading up as well as the entire trip.

Great follow guys, the courses looked amazing! Thanks for taking us along for the ride.
Safe Travels home everyone!

Saw a few winners in the thread! Awesome deal to win a driver

Great job @Gman79 and @Golfers Anonymous ! You brought us along with pictures, thoughts, and enthusiasm! Just an incredible Experience for you guys! Safe travels, and bring some of that warm weather back to Ohio please!

Bag check with the one and only @DannyLe in route back to Ohio. What an extremely amazing experience!🤯

Thanks for the fun follow gents.
Safe travels home everyone!!

Safe travels all! This was a great follow!

Great few days with the guys. Travel day is always a tough one after this much fun. Get home safely everybody.

Fly and travel safe boys! Loved following along the last few days!

Such a great follow the last few days! I was blown away by the courses, the food and the camaraderie! Safe travels home everyone!

Great follow and very cool event combining Mizuno and UST!

@Golfers Anonymous @Gman79 @DannyLe @Vosh68 you all were a ton of fun to follow along. Thanks for such excellent content. And thanks UST Mamiya, Mizuno, and THP for making great Experiences like this possible!

Chicago here we come! @JB @DannyLe @Vosh68 Thank you guys so much for this incredible experience!

Do we have a thread on the new Lin-Q shafts yet? I'm going to need a tremendous amount of details :love:

Unfortunately, work kicked my BUTT this week, so I am just now able to go back through this.

Some incredible views, incredible people, and REALLY competitive golf.

Congrats guys, THP puts on another great one per usual.

Leaving the crew from an Experience is hard. The new friendships happen before you arrive and, because the Experience gives so much in a small amount of time, I think the relationships tend to be pretty intense on the front end. Saying goodbye to everyone involved is hard.

Good travels everyone.

Back