Live Update Thread: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

Shout out to Gman and Anonymous. Great guys that we had a blast with this week.

All I can say is WOW. This event was great to follow. Safe Travels to all.

Great follow guys. THP and UST always do it right. And Mizuno is by far my favorite company out there right now. Safe travels and enjoy the new sticks!

Really enjoyed following along. Those courses look amazing!

Great job fellas - enjoy those new sticks/shafts, and savor the experience.

Great job to all involved. This trip seemed top notch! The live updates were very well done and so much fun!

Another amazing event by THP and UST and Mizuno!! Was a great follow, and looking to hear how those drivers work out back home!

Great follow everyone. Hope you had a fun night! Safe travel home

You guys are rockstars! It was a blast to follow from cold and dreary Pennsylvania.

Safe travels everyone!

Have safe trips home . Great thread was fun to follow amazing pictures. Look forward to the follow up and hearing more about your fittings and the shafts you were fitted into.

Man I am so disappointed. I have been swamped with work the last few days and not had the chance to follow along. I am going to have to go back and look through this thread once I get caught up.

Man I am so disappointed. I have been swamped with work the last few days and not had the chance to follow along. I am going to have to go back and look through this thread once I get caught up.
You'll enjoy it, I managed to follow live for about 75% of it & what I saw was amazing

Enjoy the new gear and safe travels.

super fun follow. Great job everyone.

Some great photos and looks like an awesome time was had! Did @DannyLe talk anyone into switching into graphite for the irons on the trip? 😏. Always awesome to see these events, looking forward to the after recaps from @Gman79 and @Golfers Anonymous . Safe travels everyone!

Bummed I wasn't able to follow along live on this yesterday (stupid work) finally just caught up and WOW!!! The courses look absolutely amazing and great job on all the updates. 2 good matches of golf played, can't wait to read the more detailed reviews on the new drivers. Thanks for taking us on the ride with you.

Some great photos and looks like an awesome time was had! Did @DannyLe talk anyone into switching into graphite for the irons on the trip? 😏. Always awesome to see these events, looking forward to the after recaps from @Gman79 and @Golfers Anonymous . Safe travels everyone!
Already have graphite in all my swing clubs and definitely a ponder on the putter.

What a great follow the last couple days! Thanks to all involved for bringing us along so well! Safe travels home to everyone!

Landed in Chicago, and will be heading back to CVG in 14 minutes. Fantastic time playing with @Gman79 this week.

As said by so many. Great follow and safe travels home to everyone.

Had to come back and look at these photos again... such beautiful courses!

Safe travels all!

16191991256151085509136562265663.jpg

Definitely not desert golf views... @Golfers Anonymous and I departed ways, but we will play golf again! Hopefully at Ohio gathering or perhaps another extraordinary THP experience! After all the match is tied 1-1, pillow fight continues aka theme of vegas golf

Back