Live Update Thread: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

Holy :thp::thp::thp::thp:!!!!!

Who is entering Shaft Up #2…??? Still sitting and trying to digest exactly what just happened... THP is quite a community.

Just caught up on this thing, pretty awesome guys! Looks like you got set up with some dope drivers dialed into your games nicely, not to mention some other cool swag. And the courses! I've wanted to play Cascata for some time and it looks like it doesn't disappoint, but MAN does Dragon Ridge look amazing. If I ever in my life get an opportunity to play it I'm gonna jump on it.

I've been away from active THP-ing for a bit, and I've missed these awesome live update threads. Planning to be around here more often!

And arrived back in TN.

Landed!

And the bag claim just broke down :(

Guys here's an aerial of midwestern golf course... Looks just like the ones we posted .... Right?

How will I ever live up to those views?IMG_20210423_131113__01.jpg

Lol it will just never compare

It’s been great to follow the thread and y’all’s trip this week. Amazing pictures of both courses...I need to get back to Vegas soon. Glad you all had an amazing trip and time.

All this moisture in the air and cloudy gloom is going to take a little bit of getting used to again. Missing that place already with the ☀ :UST: :mizuno: :thp:72A92F96-A696-4311-A1A9-3C91FD9EE42E.jpeg

Just so everyone gets A sense of elevation and course dug out of the mountain...

Posted by the club...

Screenshot_20210423-213249__01.jpg

Holy :thp::thp::thp::thp:!!!!!

Who is entering Shaft Up #2…??? Still sitting and trying to digest exactly what just happened... THP is quite a community.

3346CC70-D4F9-41F4-9155-C618F7E398E8.jpeg
#13 at Dragon Ridge

Thanks for keeping me entertained this week guys! Loved following along. Gorgeous courses.

Nothing on the internet like following a THP Experience Live. Loved it.

Just got caught up, great event, awesome photos, equipment, swag, great golf and best of all great company to enjoy the experience....thanks fellas for letting us follow along.

@Gman79 and @Golfers Anonymous,

What was your favorite hole you played this week?
At Cascata selfishly 18 was incredible, 3 had outstanding views and played far downhill and allowed for extremely long tee shots, 6 with the Vosh putt was a great moment on the trip, 7 had an amazing view into the short par 3 with a waterfall to the side it was a gorgeous hole, Danny making a killer putt on 15 to stay alive from a decent distance was incredible to see, the course seemed as if it was made for postcards. At Dragon Ridge #2 on a long par 3 downhill was a great hole, many on the back 9 had great holes framed by some incredible looking architecture, and you constantly had views of the strip in the background. Long winded answer to I can’t pick just one I guess they both had immaculate views and conditions.

At Cascata selfishly 18 was incredible, 3 had outstanding views and played far downhill and allowed for extremely long tee shots, 6 with the Vosh putt was a great moment on the trip, 7 had an amazing view into the short par 3 with a waterfall to the side it was a gorgeous hole, Danny making a killer putt on 15 to stay alive from a decent distance was incredible to see, the course seemed as if it was made for postcards. At Dragon Ridge #2 on a long par 3 downhill was a great hole, many on the back 9 had great holes framed by some incredible looking architecture, and you constantly had views of the strip in the background. Long winded answer to I can’t pick just one I guess they both had immaculate views and conditions.

That definitely goes to show you how top notch both courses were. Sounds like there were about 29 favorite holes! So cool.

Glad everyone had safe travels back. Thanks for bringing us along for the ride, you guys played awesome!

Back