CONTEST Live Update Thread: Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

Who will win the match? Going with the "underdog" so far in @hedley_lamarr08 and @GLG20 !
What is your current driver? Callaway Rogue ST Max LS
What shaft is in your current driver? Mitsubishi Tensei White
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? I'm going to go with LIN-Q M40X Red

Have a blast gentleman!!
Wow this is an early pick for you

Wow this is an early pick for you
I’ve always picked the THPers in Shaft Up. Thought I’d jump in early this time lol

@JB there is a tall caddie at Dormie Club, ironically named Aaron. He caddied for @BigDill and I on day 2, and was feeding me gambling advice that paid off.

If you see him again, if you could thank him for me I’d appreciate it lol.
Aaron was the man. That was a really fun round with him. I’m not sure if he cared about out putts so much, but he really cared about Marshall and the points 🤣.

@JB there is a tall caddie at Dormie Club, ironically named Aaron. He caddied for @BigDill and I on day 2, and was feeding me gambling advice that paid off.

If you see him again, if you could thank him for me I’d appreciate it lol.
No caddies for us this week, but I will ask our concierge if he is around and thank him.

Who will win the match? I usually go with the pops but going with @JB and @DannyLe

What is your current driver? Srixon zx7

What shaft is in your current driver? Tour AD silver (made for True Spec Golf), x stiff

What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? The linq gunmetal was a beast for me :love:

Safe travels to everyone! I’ve debated over this pick for some time now.
@JB & @DannyLe will squeak out a 2&1 victory
SIM2 MaxD with Trono 65x
LINQ Purple is by far my favorite UST Driver shaft

@hedley_lamarr08 and @GLG20 will be the winners
Current driver Titleist TSr2 11* with UST Mamiya Helium Black 5F3
Favorite UST shaft: UST Mamiya Helium Black 5F3

Going with @JB and @DannyLe for the win!
current driver is tsr2 with Atmos tour spec black 6x.
Favorite UST shaft: Linq blue m40x tspx

Just got to my hotel for the night before meeting with Danny tomorrow and we take care of some work stuff.

Excited to meet the guys tomorrow for dinner and have some great fun planned.

you doing some putter shaft changes at Dormie as well! I saw the ALL - IN wrapped in the bag.

Quantum shafts too?

Who will win the match? JB and Danny
What is your current driver? OG Epic
What shaft is in your current driver? White for
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? I think the only one I've used is a Proforce V2 way back when. Will hopefully be trying one of the new offerings next summer.

Can't wait to follow this!

Last edited:
Who will win the match? JB and eBay
What is your current driver? OG Epic
What shaft is in your current driver? White for
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? I think the only one I've used is a Proforce V2 way back when. Will hopefully be trying one of the new offerings next summer.

Can't wait to follow this!
Interesting auto correct there

Bag is packed. Grips and club heads are cleaned. Extra balls obtained. Golf towels cleaned put back in the bag. I'm ready I think. I decided to scrap the extra round and just drive down tomorrow. I'm sure Tobacco Road is nice but I'm not going to ask people that have been hit with a huge storm, even if they have no damage or problems, to drop life and come play a round of golf. I'll get my rounds in. Excited to get to Dormie. This WILL be a great time.

Just got to my hotel for the night before meeting with Danny tomorrow and we take care of some work stuff.

Excited to meet the guys tomorrow for dinner and have some great fun planned.

Did the drive go ok?

The Good Guys FTW

Curently Rogue Max LS with Tensi Blue

would love to try LIN-Q Purple 7F4 to see if it’s my favorite

I’m excited to see this course again!

Who will win? @hedley_lamarr08 and @GLG20 will be ballin’ with those new drivers!
Current driver? Callaway Rogue ST Max
Current driver shaft? UST Mamiya LinQ Red 6F4
Favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? LinQ Red 6F4

Back