Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

Thanks for all the live updates. Looks like you all are killing it and the clubs are agreeing with you.

So I finally got time to sit down and catch up from the morning on this thread. These irons are so good looking and by the pictures, posts, and vines it sounds like there is some awesome golf being played. These live update threads are one of my favorite things I've come across on this site. So freaking awesome!!!

El Campion ate my lunch today, it was absolutely a blast! Looking forward to another crack at it tomorrow now that I know it better. TP CB irons felt good, are decently forgiving but you still must put a good swing on them. Problem today was difficult daggone golf course! It's very penal for misses on a lot of holes. Not overly unfair though IMO.

You guys are kiling this thread!!

On in two on 17?! Unreal

Happy Gilmore my arse , Ryan looks more like Boo Weekly at the Ryder Cup :cowboy::D! Well he does the Gilmore bull ride pretty good too :thumb:

Loved the vine interaction with the forum :thumb: This little program is going to work awesome in upcoming events too. Well done :clapp:

Awesome coverage everybody! Just catching up on the days action. Looks like it was a blast!

Great updates during the round. Can't wait to hear more about the clubs.

I'm glad you guys are having such a great day, and are willing to take the time to share it with us.

I knew TaylorMade would step up, and it sounds like no one is disappointed! Awesome.

Tyler is going for #17 in 2

a3u8u3u8.jpg

I bet this was cool to watch! Did Tyler ever play on the Tour?

Great job guys. Love the updates and the course. Looking forward to some club reviews!

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great time following along. Seems like there are some good sticks out there today. Glad everyone had fun! Enjoy the dinner tonight and have some fun for gosh sake!

My thoughts after one round with the MCs? Anyone wanna buy some used R11s? These new Tour Preferred irons are money.

What a day. Seriously. What a damn day.

Great course, great friends, great clubs, just awesome.

What a day. Seriously. What a damn day.

Great course, great friends, great clubs, just awesome.

I take it the MB's agreed with you?

A pured shot (mb) has quite a bit more fade on it than I'm used to. Something I'll have to get used to. Combination of shorter shafts(than I have) smaller blade heads and perhaps a heavier kbs shaft. (Nippon 950)

I take it the MB's agreed with you?

Went MC's, hit the MB 3i though and pounded it on the range. Then promptly put it down.

Back