Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

Awesome round of golf with everyone today. El Campeon does what it does, and rips hearts out. Truely a beautiful monster, that is always the star of the show.

It's been an amazing weekend, it must seem like it flew by!

What a weekend! Today was brutal, but it was a blast! Safe travels guys!

Of course the sun would come back out now. Stupid random 10min of rain

Great job guys! Before this thread none of these irons were even close to being on my radar. Now, I REALLY want to try the CB's. I thought they'd be too much for me but after reading the reviews I think coming from the R11's I could game these just fine. I will definitely be demoing these and comparing them to the Speedblades.

It was awesome following along! Thanks guys for the pics and vines!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone for sharing your awesome weekend!

I'll be more prolific later, but this weekend was just amazing. Capped off with a truly selfless gesture from Jman. I'm in awe and so proud to be part of this community.

Great job guys! Before this thread none of these irons were even close to being on my radar. Now, I REALLY want to try the CB's. I thought they'd be too much for me but after reading the reviews I think coming from the R11's I could game these just fine. I will definitely be demoing these and comparing them to the Speedblades.

I'm coming from the R11s to the MCs and I love them. A needed upgrade to my bag. They both have the KBS Tour shafts, but the MCs flight it much higher, which is something I struggle with.

This thread has been an absolute blast to follow. Between the pictures and vines, you guys did an awesome job!

Couldn't agree more. Finally caught up today the live update threads are one of the coolest things I've seen.

Thanks for letting us ride along virtually for the weekend. Definitely put another set of irons to ponder. Safe travels and look forward to more reviews.

Oh what I wouldn't give just to see a fairway that wasn't white. The MikeDean vine and 3 shot pic segment will officially keep me happy for the rest of the day. It's only funny because every single one of us know exactly how he was feeling.

I'm coming from the R11s to the MCs and I love them. A needed upgrade to my bag. They both have the KBS Tour shafts, but the MCs flight it much higher, which is something I struggle with.

Thanks Miller Time. I'll definitely be following your thoughts on the 2. While I would probably go with the CB's instead of the MC's, I'm still looking forward to your comparisons on distance, forgiveness and feel. Safe travels everyone.

To finish the round here is mikedean last shot

6e9e7ymu.jpg

lol poor Mike

You guys did an absolutely fantastic job keeping us into it with vines and pictures and everything. I truly appreciate it! Look forward to seeing how the TP irons progress over time!

I'll be more prolific later, but this weekend was just amazing. Capped off with a truly selfless gesture from Jman. I'm in awe and so proud to be part of this community.

I can't imagine how psyched you must be as an MC TM staffer, having gotten preview of what's to come.

I can't imagine how psyched you must be as an MC TM staffer, having gotten preview of what's to come.

I will say this, TaylorMade is listening and what they are doing in 2014 is going to be awesome.

Great event everyone. Thanks so much for all the updates. Safe travels home and looking forward to reading more of your feedback on the Taylormade Tour Preferred lines.

Although I haven't chimed in I have been following every step of the way. Great work everyone to making us feel like we were there

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I will say this, TaylorMade is listening and what they are doing in 2014 is going to be awesome.

I think it's safe to say that a lot of us are very excited for some of the things they have coming down the pipe soon.

Safe travels guys, thanks for sharing your awesome weekend with us. A huge thank you to THP & TMaG for making this happen, very cool!

I'm so excited that you all are so excited about the things to come! Even more proud to be a TM Staffer after seeing all the feedback this weekend. You all be safe going home

KG

Just Tapping Away

Back