Live Update Thread: The Foundry with Evolve Golf

All packed up and ready to go. One more sleep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB;n8906128 said:
GolferGal and I will be with the two lucky THPers the entire time to give play by play of what is going on and the stuff they are creating.

Have a feeling those videos and pictures are gonna be somethin

Bcape9;n8906172 said:

We’re never gonna get to sleep tonight

This should be an awesome follow....

Really interested in this one, should be a lot of fun.

This is going to be fun! Can’t wait to see what’s in store for y’all

Awesome!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JB;n8906128 said:
GolferGal and I will be with the two lucky THPers the entire time to give play by play of what is going on and the stuff they are creating.

Have a feeling those videos and pictures are gonna be somethin

Bcape9;n8906172 said:

We’re never gonna get to sleep tonight

Looking forward to following along. Have a blast guys!!

5:15 seems to come too early no matter what day it is. But, about to walk through security and then waste another hour plus till boarding!

MWard;n8906379 said:
5:15 seems to come too early no matter what day it is. But, about to walk through security and then waste another hour plus till boarding!

Just got through security at Logan myself. Delayed until 9 but I was told my connection time should be fine. Now to find breakfast.

Gate agent made an announcement that we can be put on the 7:00am into Dulles due to a mechanical issue with the door on our original flight. Looks like my first leg will be earlier and I’ll hang out there for a while!

Bcape9;n8906388 said:
Gate agent made an announcement that we can be put on the 7:00am into Dulles due to a mechanical issue with the door on our original flight. Looks like my first leg will be earlier and I’ll hang out there for a while!

At least you will be on time to Willywood....Nobody wants to miss the Willy.

JB;n8906389 said:
At least you will be on time to Willywood....Nobody wants to miss the Willy.

The Willy cannot be missed.

This one is going to be cool. I can't wait to see what the guys come up with and get more knowledge on the whole process.

Save travels guys! Can't wait to follow along with this one. Two great guys, and I absolutely love what Evolve has been doing.

Have fun you all, I know some cool stuff is going to go down on this one.

Safe travels this morning everyone.

Have a good flight everybody! Don't be surprised at how small ILM is! Wilmywood welcomes THP!

Safe travels all. Going to be a fun and interesting follow.

Happy I jumped on that earlier flight into Dulles; my original plane is now delayed until Noon out of Boston. However my clubs seem to be taking an alternative route through Charlotte?

Looking forward to following along guys. Enjoy the trip!

Back