Live Update Thread: The Foundry with Evolve Golf

Bcape9;n8906486 said:
Happy I jumped on that earlier flight into Dulles; my original plane is now delayed until Noon out of Boston. However my clubs seem to be taking an alternative route through Charlotte?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well good news, I can get your bag for you. The bad news is I charge convenience fees

MWard;n8906519 said:
Well good news, I can get your bag for you. The bad news is I charge convenience fees

and wardy aint cheap

MWard;n8906519 said:

ddec;n8906522 said:
and wardy aint cheap

909235d25129cb18ba4dfd362081895b.jpg

Bcape9;n8906546 said:
909235d25129cb18ba4dfd362081895b.jpg

well played sir!

I’m going to be about 15 minutes later than expected. My bag will be in Wilmington a little before you guys get in. Would someone mind grabbing it if possible so it’s not riding the carousel for a while? If not I can when I land.

Bcape9;n8906629 said:
I’m going to be about 15 minutes later than expected. My bag will be in Wilmington a little before you guys get in. Would someone mind grabbing it if possible so it’s not riding the carousel for a while? If not I can when I land.

I’ll gotcha friend. Definitely ignore anything that gets posted in the marketplace the next 30 min

giphy.gif
Bcape9;n8906629 said:

Bcape9 Don't worry, it will only go about 15 feet!

Last edited:
Can't wait to see what you will create! Have fun!

I can’t wait to see where they eat. Tons of great options in Wilmywood

MWard;n8906648 said:
Well Tampa, you have some catching up to do amenity wise

Question is is the putting green before or after security. I could see TSA looking at me funny if I send a putter through on the belt.

Have fun fellas!

mmaynard11;n8906679 said:
Question is is the putting green before or after security. I could see TSA looking at me funny if I send a putter through on the belt.

Have fun fellas!

Before security. Had an ok shape Wilson 8802 and they were running at a decent pass

MWard;n8906669 said:
BCape is taking forever to get here so I’m gonna start auctioning his clubs off. Probably got some good stuff in here, so I’ll start the MB at $50

Just touched down. Do I have any clubs left??

Bcape9;n8906682 said:
Just touched down. Do I have any clubs left??

Don't worry...not a lot of lefties around here!

Glad everyone made it. As well as the clubs. Have a blast today looking forward to the content.

It’s not cold.

77342c5337815e926312daabf5e654b5.jpg

Nice!!! Enjoy it!!

Have fun guys!

1af272f37795b267a49e3e06e4eaa931.jpg

Back