CONTEST Live Update Thread: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Team Tudor!

Team Finley!

Gotta go Team Tudor.

I have never picked a winner in a team competition.😢 Who can be the most convincing to persuade me to pick the other team? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tough call with two great teams but I’ll say Team Tudor. Really looking forward to this one!

Team Finley for the Dub!!

Going with Team Finley on this one.

I think @Davidhibler and @PackersGirl always pick separate teams haha spreading the love around in that house to all THP teams
Not always! But it does make it fun when we are on opposite sides 😁
In this case she said she couldn't justify team Finley for whatever reason 🤷‍♂️

Between you and me I think she's just a @Canadan fan...

Gut tells me Team Finley wins.

I think Team Finley pulls it out in the end.

Sooo pumped to see a Live Update Thread pop up for this weekend. Mrs. is heading out of town Saturday and Sunday so once little man goes down it'll be full steam ahead THPing :ROFLMAO:

These teams both look solid so I'm going to wait and play the odds. Whichever team has less entries will be my pick. Can't remember who usually does the tallying but do your thing :LOL:

I am abstaining... Can't pick against Finley or my boy @BuckNasty

LFG! This experience is going to be a blast!

Not always! But it does make it fun when we are on opposite sides 😁
In this case she said she couldn't justify team Finley for whatever reason 🤷‍♂️

Between you and me I think she's just a @Canadan fan...
How could anyone not be a @Canadan fan? Such a swell fella.

Don't look at post #13

Difficult to go against team Finley. The dark lord doesn't enjoy losing.

Going with Team Finley! LET'S GO!

Picks are rolling in on the first day of entry like they always do! THP has given Team Tudor a slight lead in opening voting but there's plenty more to come here. Early picks are as follows...

Total Votes: 46
Team Tudor: 25 = 54.35%
Team Finley: 21 = 45.65%

Like I said, early results but Team Tudor is the opening favorite for THP. I'm interested if that lead holds up until Sunday. I'll update twice a day until the opening dinner! Get those picks in THP!

Edit: of course some picks came in as I was writing up so here are slight updates:

Total: 50
Tudor: 27
Finley: 23

Back