CONTEST Live Update Thread: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Sunday evening we kick off the GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf where two teams battle it out at beautiful Ballyhack Golf Club. Playing alongside Jason Finley and Austin Tudor from Callaway, THPers will have a friendly competition where the winning team will receive a new 2023 golf bag, a year supply of their favorite Chrome Soft golf balls and GOAT Cup championship rings.

The Prize
Just because you are not with us at Ballyhack does not mean you can’t win. The lucky prediction winner will receive a THP Mystery Box of Awesome. You never know what will be inside, but you can guarantee it will be filled with amazing goodies.

The Contest
Pick which team you think will win and post it in this thread. Team Finley or Team Tudor
Then you can follow along in this thread for the action and experience kicking off Sunday evening.

Team Tudor
Austin Tudor (1.7)
@Canadan (3.7)
@ccjimmy2001 (16.5)
@BuckNasty (19.4)

Team Finley
Jason Finley (6.7)
@JB (9.3)
@pumbaa (26)
@smgoldstein (2.7)

All entries must be turned in by the time the meet and greet kicks off on Sunday evening.

Itinerary
Sunday Evening: Meet and Greet BBQ Dinner and then Night Putting over Drinks on the lighted up 18th Green
Monday: 18 Holes of Team Golf, Lunch Break and then 18 Holes of Alternate Shot
Monday Evening: Private Steak Dinner with Both Teams
Tuesday Morning: 18 Holes of Singles Golf
Tuesday Afternoon: Group Lunch and Championship Rings

Untitled-33-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...

Working on it

Gotta go with Team Finley here!

Picks are rolling in on the first day of entry like they always do! THP has given Team Tudor a slight lead in opening voting but there's plenty more to come here. Early picks are as follows...

Total Votes: 46
Team Tudor: 25 = 54.35%
Team Finley: 21 = 45.65%

Like I said, early results but Team Tudor is the opening favorite for THP. I'm interested if that lead holds up until Sunday. I'll update twice a day until the opening dinner! Get those picks in THP!

Edit: of course some picks came in as I was writing up so here are slight updates:

Total: 50
Tudor: 27
Finley: 23

Picking Team Finley so you Tudors have a chance

Are you saying that @Canadan puts on makeup as he thinks about me? I see it, but I dont want to.

I didn't want to make things awkward.... but here we are.

I’m gonna go with Team Tudor

Team Finley FTW

Team Finley for the 🏆
You mean the 💍

Edit: there really needs to be a better ring emoji lol. Don't think the winners are getting married.

Going with Team Finley! Best of luck y'all

LIVE update thread! Party time... who gets the ring?

Uhhh.... Too many jersey ppl!!
Who says pork roll vs who says Taylor ham?
Who is a Yankees fan vs who is a Phillies fan?
Pork Roll, don't really have an allegiance in baseball but Phillies between those two

Tudor.

Team Finley ftmfw!!!

Tough call but going with Team Finley. Some good matchups. Alt shot could be really interesting. Go get 'em @pumbaa !

Back