CONTEST Live Update Thread: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Coin toss goes to…. Team Tudor for the win.

Team Tudor - have a blast!

Back to

Team Finley.

Going with Team Finley

I want @JasonFinleyCG feeling all good after winning this event. I don’t need blood in his eyes come December.

The Belt is coming home.

Safe travel this weekend fellas! No one Wildcat it please!

Good time to remind any of you that it’s not too late to put something like an AirTag or your AirPods case if applicable in your golf bag and stalk that sucker in the air.

Or, I guess just slip out your booking confirmation and I can do it, but y’all won’t like it!

Good time to remind any of you that it’s not too late to put something like an AirTag or your AirPods case if applicable in your golf bag and stalk that sucker in the air.

Or, I guess just slip out your booking confirmation and I can do it, but y’all won’t like it!

Team Finley

I hope you all have an awesome time! Safe travels and go get it, THPers!!!

That was a wicked first day of THP picks!! Since my last update we had 71 more votes come in. Team Tudor had an early lead of four votes and they have increased it ever so slightly to seven. It was a back and forth venture today with each team gaining on each other and then being tied before Team Tudor pulled away. I'm not going to say I'm surprised at where the votes are yet. I'll save that and see where we are after another day of picks. Until then, this is where we stand!

Total votes = 121
Team Tudor - 64 = 52.9%
Team Finley - 57 = 47.1%

Just under two days left to get your picks in!

Rolling with Team Tudor. Have fun out there!

Since I will have the pleasure of golfing with the nastiest hater on Sunday, I’m going with Team Tudor. I can’t wait for the on course pictures of Ballyhack to start rolling through.

Between you and me I think she's just a @Canadan fan...
Aren’t we all?

Last edited:
Asked my son.. Tudor or Finley? He went with Tudor so that’s my pick!

GL all.. hit them well!

I’d love to see the command center with all the screens tracking everyone’s clubs all at the same time.

Sticking with Team Tudor. Lets go!!!

Any extra travel rounds planned for anyone?

Best of luck to all of you. I know you’re going to have an amazing time 😎

Back