CONTEST Live Update Thread: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

I caught myself saying it a couple times this weekend in Kentucky with THPers and had a good laugh hahaha
It made me feel great when you said it I am not going to lie. I appreciate it for sure.

93F4E663-7807-4573-8484-BF1E1B2FC594.jpeg329FDA44-9557-4F5C-91F5-F536EA8BABDF.jpeg

Love the rings! Both those and the Trophy are so good.

The rings are looking good

I think if i went to the office again, i would wear it at least one day

Artistic trophy look

4F3D1A1B-7DCD-4CC6-B896-2B1CA64ED770.jpeg

These and the Budget Champ trophies are some of the coolest "winners" things you guys have done in awhile!
My opinion is different. The Edel β€œtrophies” for the winners was the best. image.jpg

My opinion is different. The Edel β€œtrophies” for the winners was the best. View attachment 9119862
No doubt! I was just speaking more of display pieces that participants got. But yes, the putters you guys got and the new TSRs that the Budget Champ winners got are for sure up there lol

Teeing it up with GOAT teammate @ccjimmy2001 tomorrow! Getting my GOAT Cup gloves too, the care package that @ccjimmy2001 sent was so good that @AT_CG sent him my gloves haha

Man I hope this comes back next year, and I get a 2nd shot at Ballyhack. This was the most fun I have ever had golfing.

Back