Live View Golf: Next Gen Mirror Training

Grins

AMDG
Reaction score
Handicap
20ish
Has anyone tried this? It looks promising. Price is a bit steep, but I think it might be a long-term bargain if it's as effective as I think it is.

https://www.liveviewgolf.com/

As a High school teacher & someone who has sent a lot of time studying & learning how people learn, this makes sense to me as an effective way to practice. Especially for those of us who can't play outside in the cold winter months.

I would really like to get one for the golf teams at my school to practice with during the off-season. I guess it's time to talk to the booster club.

I think I want one. I mean that.

Maybe THP needs to reach out for a review, this looks pretty damn neat.

I'm trying to talk my school into buying one, but I might just have to bite the bullet & get one for myself.

I'm a guy that is not blessed with a lot of natural ability, golf-wise. I just don't have the hand-eye coordination that a lot of my friends had growing up. My skills were more foot-based (soccer, skiing, etc.).

What the founder of the company said on his site really resonated with me - he watched his kids pass him by as far as skill acquisition. I just feel like I need to have a way to practice with immediate feedback so that I can groove a better swing; one that's on plane & repeatable. I am really wanting to give this a try!

I got some cash for my birthday & decided to buy one of these. One of the things I plan to do with this is use it to do slow motion drills while I watch my positions & see whether I'm on plane in real time. I'll keep updating as I use it.

That looks really interesting!

I'm hoping it's as good as I think it's gonna be. I probably won't be able to see any results for a few months, depending on how severe our winter is here. But I feel like if I'm going to put in the time to practice this winter, I need to be as efficient as possible, and I think this setup will help with that.

Is there another thread on this? I ordered the pro model and it is set to arrive today, hoping to test it out tomorrow.

Main impetus was taking lessons from an instructor that videos every swing and seeing what I feel and what I am actually doing and how far apart those really are... so want to get my practice to be closer to the goal than what I have been. Any feedback from people?

Is there another thread on this? I ordered the pro model and it is set to arrive today, hoping to test it out tomorrow.

Main impetus was taking lessons from an instructor that videos every swing and seeing what I feel and what I am actually doing and how far apart those really are... so want to get my practice to be closer to the goal than what I have been. Any feedback from people?

This one maybe?

I have one. Used it for a few months so far. Love it. Works great. Instant feedback. The 60fps is meh but the app and ease for what I need it for is great.

Back