love the driver cover.

love the driver cover.

Thanks! Apparently we’re not the only ones, someone snatched my first one right in front of the clubhouse

I heart THP Events and Experiences :love:

I heart THP Events and Experiences :love:

That weekend was awesome! I can’t thank you and GG enough for everything you do for us

Nice towel!!!!

Nice towel!!!!

Haha, I figured you would like it. I picked it up from Budget when I bought the bag. It wasn’t cheap but it’s very well made

You have room for 2 more!

You have room for 2 more!

Just 1, I’m gonna put the 62* back in. I may pull a Phil and carry two drivers also. One for fades and one for slices?

That weekend was awesome! I can’t thank you and GG enough for everything you do for us

nah it’s all about the fun. And that weekend was fun.

Haha, I figured you would like it. I picked it up from Budget when I bought the bag. It wasn’t cheap but it’s very well made
Just ordered one!!!!! :p

Love seeing all the Hogan awesomeness and the driver cover is bada$$!

Bill's headcover game is strong!

What loft is the 9 wood? How far do you hit it?

What loft is the 9 wood? How far do you hit it?

23*, haven’t hit it yet. I’m expecting 195ish. It’s in competition with the F9 5i

23*, haven’t hit it yet. I’m expecting 195ish. It’s in competition with the F9 5i
Ok, so that is a 4H loft for me. When are you going to slip the 11 Wood in? :p

Ok, so that is a 4H loft for me. When are you going to slip the 11 Wood in? :p

Lol, I’m good with the 6i but the 11w has crossed my mind

Slight update. Mostly headcover and bag related. Also thought I’d throw in my “F9” irons I picked up. They came straight from Cobra so......

8D14E84C-6CCF-4227-A9A5-2585109871C6.jpeg
CE631194-C5B3-493E-99E6-E835D4C9272E.jpeg

That’s a lot of awesomeness in one bag! Mavrik Max gonna make an appearance soon?

That’s a lot of awesomeness in one bag! Mavrik Max gonna make an appearance soon?

Possibly. Just need to figure out if I wanna spend big $ to have CC build it with the correct shaft or go with a similar, no upcharge shaft and save around $350 but chance that it’s not a good fit

Time to update this. I’m pretty happy with this bag setup. The SIM driver and hybrids are so good they have me thinking about the 3w & 5w but I’m hitting the Cobra too well to change. Not too sure about the putter but I’m gonna stick with it for now

7ED396F7-F137-42C4-8708-DE7FE0BACA85.jpegB6A3915D-C425-4436-88E7-B3A34EBB63ED.jpeg25214152-2AEF-4500-9F4F-5343580834D1.jpeg

The snow dots on that is 🔥🔥!

Back