Wow that is nice!!

Probably don’t have the skill for this setup but I’ll give it a go

6C7A0BA4-6C70-4AE2-BFFA-58138A84A3CD.jpeg46DCC224-459A-4295-A030-EA0EE7FD25AB.jpeg

Two 6 irons?

Looks awesome.

Great looking bag. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts. I’ve got an iron fitting a week from Friday. I hope I get to hit the Srixons.

Great looking bag. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts. I’ve got an iron fitting a week from Friday. I hope I get to hit the Srixons.

They are a lot more forgiving than I expected. Really easy to hit. If you want to hit them make sure to say something. That was my mistake in a couple fittings I went through, I didn’t get to hit half of what I wanted.

They are a lot more forgiving than I expected. Really easy to hit. If you want to hit them make sure to say something. That was my mistake in a couple fittings I went through, I didn’t get to hit half of what I wanted.
I’m going to “trust the process “. See where that goes , then interject if my need for shiny feels neglected. 🤣

I’m going to “trust the process “. See where that goes , then interject if my need for shiny feels neglected. 🤣

That’s what I did and I ended up regretting it. My experience with fitters being a high hc is they get you in something you hit halfway decent really quick and then they think they’re done and want to move on. And they like to focus on ball speed because that equals more distance and that’s what they’ll try to sell you on. Hopefully your experience is different but that’s what I found.

You know your swing better than they do so if something doesn’t feel right, look right, whatever say something and don’t let them shoehorn you into something that you don’t really like

That’s what I did and I ended up regretting it. My experience with fitters being a high hc is they get you in something you hit halfway decent really quick and then they think they’re done and want to move on. And they like to focus on ball speed because that equals more distance and that’s what they’ll try to sell you on. Hopefully your experience is different but that’s what I found.

You know your swing better than they do so if something doesn’t feel right, look right, whatever say something and don’t let them shoehorn you into something that you don’t really like
My time with the PTXPRO has taught me some things about my swing. Hopefully this will help during the fitting.

Probably don’t have the skill for this setup but I’ll give it a go
we're (well you're) working on it. Baby steps young Danielson

Good god, I didn’t realize how often I change my bag setup. No wonder I don’t get any better. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Might as well post the latest version

F581C6F5-1899-4647-AD1D-DA8263A0ADFF.jpeg41E5D82B-DE3B-4F29-BC09-EB8C790993AE.jpeg

I'm counting 7 OEMs. That's gotta be a record.

I'm counting 7 OEMs. That's gotta be a record.

Depends on if you count Odyssey and Callaway as one OEM. But if you count the Pro V1’s I play it’s back to 7. And if I swap the Odyssey for my Rife it goes to 8. Confused yet, because I am

This is probably the of death for these clubs but I’ll post them anyway. Maybe @KY Golfer help me keep my head out of my ass and stick with the same clubs longer than a couple months.

008D7834-5A5B-4537-A27F-51DC6733B03E.jpeg

This is probably the of death for these clubs but I’ll post them anyway. Maybe @KY Golfer help me keep my head out of my ass and stick with the same clubs longer than a couple months.

View attachment 9133363
I enjoyed the journey And based on that I don’t think these make it till Turkey day 🤣

View attachment 9133363
Guarantee the Cobra woods make it. You hit those great.
Don't think the TM wedges are going anywhere either.
Next is the putter, you've liked it lately so it has potential.
The Bertha, you're already on the fence but we've proved at the range you can hit it. I still think there is a good chance it may go.
You've only played a round or 2 with the Rogue's but you've changed irons quicker so who knows.
The hybrid is new so I'd say it lasts at least a round or two.

Guarantee the Cobra woods make it. You hit those great. They’re not going anywhere
Don't think the TM wedges are going anywhere either. These aren’t either
Next is the putter, you've liked it lately so it has potential. Depends on if I can get my alignment down with. It worked really well last round
The Bertha, you're already on the fence but we've proved at the range you can hit it. I still think there is a good chance it may go. It’s a driver. Those are always on the chopping block
You've only played a round or 2 with the Rogue's but you've changed irons quicker so who knows. It’ll be hard to change these. First set I’ve had in a long time I feel confident with
The hybrid is new so I'd say it lasts at least a round or two. Who knows. If I don’t change the shaft that’s in it, it won’t make the cut

Yep, they’re all screwed. Probably have all new clubs after the first of the year

I’ve had an internal debate about updating this because it seems to be the death knell for clubs. But I have a different mindset towards the game than I used to. Now I want to learn to play better instead of trying to buy a game. If the Cobra fairways can last as long as they have no reason the rest of the bag can’t either.

*Still waiting on my 7i from Mizuno. Specs are in my signature
IMG_2382.jpegIMG_2383.jpegIMG_2384.jpeg

I’ve had an internal debate about updating this because it seems to be the death knell for clubs. But I have a different mindset towards the game than I used to. Now I want to learn to play better instead of trying to buy a game. If the Cobra fairways can last as long as they have no reason the rest of the bag can’t either.

*Still waiting on my 7i from Mizuno. Specs are in my signature
View attachment 9258238View attachment 9258239View attachment 9258240
I think it good to update this. with the new focus on improvement...you can have a place to track the change that is a result of the new swing.

Back