Sir Shanksalot

GET IN THE HOLE!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone know of a site that sells golf balls with country club logos on them? I was never one to collect logo balls but someone just gave me a nice display cabinet and I'd like to only put balls from courses that I've played. Otherwise it's going to be a while before I fillup that cabinet.

Gary,
I wish I could help. But it seems this is a harder task than I thought. It seems after a little searching the easiest way (only way) to do this is to contact each course.

Does anyone know of a site that sells golf balls with country club logos on them? I was never one to collect logo balls but someone just gave me a nice display cabinet and I'd like to only put balls from courses that I've played. Otherwise it's going to be a while before I fillup that cabinet.

Are we talking private clubs here? Or daily fee courses? I can't imagine there are many sites that sell country club logo balls unless they are the notables(Peeble Beach, Wingfoot, Augusta, Pinehurst, ect...)

If they are public or semi private. I would imagine the best thing to do if you know any members at the clubs to see if they can get you one from the pro shop, heck they might even have a couple. Second step would be if you call the pro shop and see if you can get some. I imagine you would have to a get sleeve or something. Won't be a cheap way to go however.

ebay... they have a pretty nice selection out there

Back