Logo shirts......How many ya got, What's your favorite?

GolfTravelDude

Team Hackers Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
OK, Truth be told I have way too many shirts. Then I go play some really nice place and as I'm leaving I notice a nice shirt and wala I have another shirt. So my daughter came by over the holidays and her and my wife had a nice laugh over my closet....My daughter says Dad you have 128 golf shirts.....I said no I don't. You only counted the ones in my closet. Then I showed her my big bag of still in the plastic shirts of 15. and the ones folded in my drawer 9...So 152...and one came in mail last week. So 153 and my guess is 40 have never been worn. Golf shirt snob...Ha Sad

I like and wear golf polos but I don't have but 1 or 2 that have logos on them. I'm willing to wear them though. I wear an XL if you're willing to donate.:)

Just kidding. I get eye rolls from my wife when I tell her I want another polo. I have to try hard to talk myself out of buying new ones.

After being required to wear a course logo on every shirt for 7-8 years, I no longer own a single shirt with a course logo on it. I think I'm down to 17 golf shirts overall though. Donated 12 just after Christmas.

Aside from manufacturer logos, I only have 1 golf course logo shirt so far. It is currently my favorite, I picked it up this past fall on a trip to Pebble Beach. Didn't get to play, as Carmel was just a one night stop on our drive down the coast.

I think 7. I don't buy many logo shirts.

Five course logos and probably 15-20 or so logoed shirts from Puma, UST Mamiya, Hogan, Travis Matthew, Peter Millar, FJ, Nike and Callaway/Odyssey off the top of my head. I probably have in the neighborhood of 40 but only wear about 15-20 of them over the course of a couple of months.

My worst case scenario....I got an invite to play Pine Valley....back in 1998...I bought two shirts there. One still sits waiting to be worn. Truth be told, I'm a slob. Every time I pull out one of my nice shirts...Wham chili down the front, Somehow someway I mess it up.

Only a couple with logos & they were free, so if it looks good with the logo & free, you bet. Luckily I can now wear them at work, so I will be replacing my short sleeve button ups with more polos that will double for golf.

Course logos? Only a few and my favorites all have the Hideaway logo on them.

None with course logos, I'm not much of a collector in that respect.

I have zero polos, but two course branded 1/4 zips. One is from Aviara, the other is Tower Ranch.

More than 10. Most are from majors that I attended.

I've only got one. Showed up 4-5 years ago to play a course here in Florida and was wearing a new shirt. That shirt showed every ounce of sweat my body could produce while warming up. I went into the clubhouse and bought an FJ shirt in a color that I knew wouldn't show through. The other shirt was never worn again, but is probably still taking up space in my closet.

I usually pick up a shirt from nicer courses, only if they have the course logo, plus the plethora of FJ, Peter Millar etc I wear to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got 6 course logo polos; the Old Course, Spyglass Hill, White Witch, Colonial, The Farm, and The Masters. Favorite is probably Spyglass

My fave is a bright orange pops bought me....I wore it to his wake.

Back