Long day... Long week what do you bring home to eat

Probably Chinese. That way you’ve got tonight and the weekend covered.

HUH?! I order Chinese carryout regularly, and they feed you well! It's enough for 2 meals for me. I don't know where you live, and if the portions are more generous there. I kind of doubt it. I think that you must be really light eater, since it's nearly impossible to gain weight on a Chinese or Oriental diet.

Grilled chicken tacos from our favorite Mexican food outlet.

Then to the store for a 6 pack.

No flowers, or sweets.

Being retired, we don't work, but some days are longer, and busier than others. Just like work.

HUH?! I order Chinese carryout regularly, and they feed you well! It's enough for 2 meals for me. I don't know where you live, and if the portions are more generous there. I kind of doubt it. I think that you must be really light eater, since it's nearly impossible to gain weight on a Chinese or Oriental diet.
When we order Chinese food, it’s an all weekend feeding for the two of us! Supper Friday, lunch Saturday, supper Saturday, lunch Sunday.

Our usual order:
Beef chop suey
Sweet and sour chicken balls
4 Vegetable spring rolls
Egg foo young
Chicken/vegetable chow mein

Imagine this scenario, you and your significant other have both had long weeks at work and everything is just busy. Instead of cooking like usual you're going to go pick up food for the family because she's (or he's) been home with the kids all day.

What do you stop and get? It's it comfort food, is it something specific, is it an old favorite that always lifts your spirits? Or, do you just get fast food and call it a failed day and move on as quickly as possible.

Do you make the extra stop for flowers and chocolate or a treat?

Obviously, asking for a friend, a hypothetical friend!
Pizza, and she’s usually buying me flowers because I’m the one home with the kids ;):LOL:

When we order Chinese food, it’s an all weekend feeding for the two of us! Supper Friday, lunch Saturday, supper Saturday, lunch Sunday.

Our usual order:
Beef chop suey
4 Vegetable spring rolls
Egg foo young
Egg foo young, so good. I have not had it in a while. Do you get yours with a protein added?

pizza. always pizza. allows us to eat something tasty and hassle free. kids like it. and goes great with a tasty red wine.

Egg foo young, so good. I have not had it in a while. Do you get yours with a protein added?
Sometimes. And if so, it’d be chicken.

Im single, no wife, no girlfriend, no kids. Its whatever my, myself and I want. Typically pizza, but Thai a close second. Curry is my go-to if its cold out

Usually pizza, Chinese or Mexican. Some things just don’t keep well for takeout, it’s gross eating a soggy burger and cold fries.

Bottle of white and an Indian takeout. Plus a big bar of milk chocolate.

Our usual order:
Beef chop suey
4 Vegetable spring rolls
Egg foo young

OK, You order extra. I was referring to ordering a single meal, and having it last me for 2 days.

Usually pizza, Chinese or Mexican. Some things just don’t keep well for takeout, it’s gross eating a soggy burger and cold fries.

There are microwave and toaster ovens!

I am not sure I am qualified as a bachelor to give marital advice.

Back