Long Drive Championship live feed

I have never watched that before and probably never would have. Thanks Bryson!

Freaking a. I can say this past week and a half 100% changed my feelings on Bryson.

Freaking a. I can say this past week and a half 100% changed my feelings on Bryson.
That makes me happy!

The more he does and the less he says the better it gets hahahaha

I have never watched that before and probably never would have. Thanks Bryson!
I've watched little bits and pieces before, but never tuned in this intently. Having Bryson there definitely upped the interest factor for a lot of golfers, it was a fun watch.

I’d love to see where Bryson ranked on average distance throughout all rounds and percentage in the grid.

Same here. He seemed a lot less uptight the last couple of weeks.

I hope 11 other teammates, a captain, and several vice captains, smacked him all hard in the back of the head. It seems it, he seems like a lot of mental stress has been lifted off his shoulders.

Super impressive by Bryson. Played really well at the RC then to finish top 8 in the PLD is unbelievable.

I think this is who he has always been. Media spin and some public gaffs messed it up. I think now we are just seeing him freed up and not trying too Hard. I have been a Fan for a while and am now a bigger one.

I hope 11 other teammates, a captain, and several vice captains, smacked him all hard in the back of the head. It seems it, he seems like a lot of mental stress has been lifted off his shoulders.
I don’t think anyone is smacking Bryson :LOL:

I think this is who he has always been. Media spin and some public gaffs messed it up. I think now we are just seeing him freed up and not trying too Hard. I have been a Fan for a while and am now a bigger one.
He had more than just gaffes though….

Toward the end of the final 8 grouping, there were nearly 45,000 viewing it on YouTube. It would be interesting to know how those viewership numbers stack up vs. their previous "Pre-Bryson" events.

Toward the end of the final 8 grouping, there were nearly 45,000 viewing it on YouTube. It would be interesting to know how those viewership numbers stack up vs. their previous "Pre-Bryson" events.
Based on Berkshire's comments after winning, gargantuan difference.

Back