Long Drive Championship live feed

I feel like Greenwood paid the entry fee to get in hoping to do a punked video and live in YT forever.

That last set of Berkshire 🔥 he had a 450 and 455 in that set

It’s crazy that Bryson is over 400 yards and has zero chance at winning. Most of these guys are on another level power wise. It’s really not even golf..

405? but didn't get it out in time for Bryson
He has to learn to cut down the waggles to compete in this thing ;)

Gotta be impressed with Bryson's stamina. Just spent a grueling week in Wisconsin under the pressure of Ryder Cup competition. Has a travel day and now competing in the PLDA World Championship. And he looks fresh and totally energized. Dude is like the Energizer bunny.

Bryson has a good chance of getting into the top 8! He looked really good in his first sets

Attachments

• 4D82994E-A196-488E-BA92-6B26E45ABE1C.png
    4D82994E-A196-488E-BA92-6B26E45ABE1C.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Has anyone seen numbers from Bryson’s session? The YouTube live feed has nothing.

Has anyone seen numbers from Bryson’s session? The YouTube live feed has nothing.
He was just on there about two mins ago…looks like he ended up with 500 pts in his session & should get into the next round.

He was just on there about two mins ago…looks like he ended up with 500 pts in his session & should get into the next round.

He seems to be making it quite further than I think people would have guessed. I don’t know if he’ll make it to the bracket stage, but it’s certainly making me think there’s a chance here.

I saw a set just a minute ago an$ he was best if the 4 with a 347 yarder.

He seems to be making it quite further than I think people would have guessed. I don’t know if he’ll make it to the bracket stage, but it’s certainly making me think there’s a chance here.
Yeah he is getting to the stage where the guys have faster swing speeds. If he can hit a few good ones and keep them in the grid he could make it. Definitely has made it farther than I thought. Impressive that he can still have the finesse that he needs for Tour play.

Yeah he is getting to the stage where the guys have faster swing speeds. If he can hit a few good ones and keep them in the grid he could make it. Definitely has made it farther than I thought. Impressive that he can still have the finesse that he needs for Tour play.

Makes me wonder about guys like Finau and Champ. They have similar numbers, could they flirt with it if they started using 48in drivers?

Back