Long Sleeve Golf Polo: Yay or Nay?

Long Sleeve Golf Polo

• Total voters

OITW

Reaction score
Long Sleeve Golf Polos are they for you? Yes or No?

I have a couple that I wear on the course whenit gets really cold. Usually i keep the the SS polo and go with a 1/4 zip then a vest if need be.

If you wanna wear long sleeves throw a quarter zip on.

Long sleeve polos...

I actually don't own one, but I'd wear it depending on weather. For time being I just wear a long sleeve under armour type shirt

I have before, I don’t love them but I think they’re fine. More for wearing to work or out than golf though, the sleeves are tough to get right. I definitely like 1/4 zip s better though.

Don't have one so nay.

I could wear it with a vest on top

I actually don't own one, but I'd wear it depending on weather. For time being I just wear a long sleeve under armour type shirt

when it’s really cold (30s or lower), I’ll go Compression TNeck/LS Polo 1/4 zip/Vest

If I'm going to wear sleeves it's going to be a 1/4 zip or undershirt. Or maybe even a sweater.

I have a few, wear them only for the course.

Sometimes they provide just the right level of warmth without having to add an extra layer as I may feel the need to with a regular polo.

I have a few. I usually wear them, when, it is cooler out.

I have before, I don’t love them but I think they’re fine. More for wearing to work or out than golf though, the sleeves are tough to get right. I definitely like 1/4 zip s better though.
Yah. All of this.

I don’t own one but I’m not against them. Guys don’t get too many options from a fashion options perspective, so why not. I might just buy one now.

I have one in the closet, it was a tee prize for a tourney a couple years ago. I've worn it exactly zero times. Just not for me.

No for me, I’ll throw a 1/4 zip if it’s cold.

I may buy a couple for work/golf this year but haven’t worn any in quite a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I have a few. I like them but don't wear them often as I'm more likely to layer with a long sleeve under shirt.

No for me but not because they are gross but just because I would rather wear a pullover or sweater for golf and for casual wear Id rather wear a sweater, flannel or hoodie.
For me, theres just something about a long sleeve polo that is kind of meh.

I have one but only wear it around the house. If the sleeves would stay up about mid-forearm, I’d probably wear them on the course.

The "long sleeve golf polo" has been a staple of my wardrobe for decades; not sure if i've ever worn one to play golf though.

I’ve worn them since high school (the 90s) for golf and work/school. I might even layer them with a vest from time to time.

I'm wearing one on the course right now

I have a couple for the days where a 1/4 zip is too much but a regular Polo isn't quite enough. I agree that the sleeves can be a pain if not done correctly.

It's never cold enough to wear the UA warm gear base layers around here.

Back