Long Time Golfer. First Time Poster

Obee

Reaction score
I am a regular at GolfWRX, but I'm not getting enough "golf talk," so I thought I'd pop my head in over here. 52 years old. SoCal guy. Play quite a bit of golf. Hit is short (220 to 230 carry with driver), but still scratch or below. Have a horrible back that is getting worse. I'm a competitive am, so I play lots of tournament golf. Have some pretty cool stories of playing with the likes of Rickie Fowler and Phil and others for $$$. Looking forward to spending some time here. :)

Welcome to THP

Welcome
Scratch or better at that driver distance can put a lot of load on the rest of the game. Congrats.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

welcome, to the board! In playing with Phil is his swing as long as it looks on TV or is it just because we compare it to very compact swings of say Rickie

welcome, to the board! In playing with Phil is his swing as long as it looks on TV or is it just because we compare it to very compact swings of say Rickie

Doesn't look long at all, actually. And he looked fit as a fiddle. This was about five years ago. One of the most enjoyable days of my life.

Welcome to THP

Glad you are here and can't wait to read about your experiences!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Alright we need a thread about playing with pros and celebs!

Oh wait I just created one!

:welcome:from the right coast. ;)

Doesn't look long at all, actually. And he looked fit as a fiddle. This was about five years ago. One of the most enjoyable days of my life.

that is what I guessed(y) Comparative statistics can leave all kinds of false impressions.

Welcome

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing some of your stories!

Happy to have you with us, sir!!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP! Would definitely love to hear some stories of your rounds with pros or whoever's

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, enjoy!

Hello and Welcome

Back