Welcome. I went through a similar lull in my golf chasing my son around lacrosse fields and just started getting back to the game a couple of years ago and found I still love it. I didn’t miss playing when I was doing things with my kids but now that I am playing again I love it.

Exactly how I feel, didn’t think that much about the game until I went to range and hit one bucket of balls, now it’s all I want to do. Ha

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome aboard!

Tired of stalking the board, figured it was time to join in on the fun.
Been away from the game while chasing my twin boys throughout competitive baseball. Now that they are playing school baseball and I actually have some free time, I started hitting balls at the range at the end of last year and was all ready to start playing in the spring. Then life happened and I spent the first half of the year battling cancer, which after a follow up scan, looks like I have beaten it.
I have played 9 holes probably 15-20 times working on getting strength back and ready to dive in with both feet and load up on new everything this year. Looking forward to the interactions and I hope everyone has a happy new year.

Jeff
Hey Jeff! Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

welcome, jump in and get involved

Welcome to THP! And, more importantly, CONGRATS ON BEATING CANCER!!!!:twist::twist::twist:

Welcome aboard!

Big time welcome to thp!

Back