Long time no see....Castors back.

Castor Hades

Reaction score
Handicap
6.7 EGA
Hey Guys...

I've been away for a while, and I have to say, it's not you...it was me...well...not me, but work, life and the world.

I've missed you guys, and I've had a terrible golf year. Last season I played like 115 rounds, and this year I haven't even counted, but I'd say between 20 to 40. My work took me on a most amazing journey, to the mountains in Kazakhstan and the Peruvian Andes, but unfortunately for over 6 whole weeks during the best golfing season. So...that kind of bummed me out already to begin with, and in the beginning of the year the kids started to bloom in whole different way which kind of took all my energy in the evenings after work, so browsing the forum tired and knowing that my golf would be kind of whatever this year, kind of put me off.

But...now it's getting colder here and I don't need to worry about if I have the time to play, since it's impossible due to the weather, I feel relaxed and hopeful anticipating the year to come. 2016 will be devoted to golf and happy times!

I look forward to some awesome discussions about gear, events, life and all that nonsense banter that we all enjoy :D

Br.

//CH

P.S.

Let's see if I can relaunch the Suit Up Covers during the winter holidays!

11880320_10153093852333596_4166242567722035806_n.jpg

12034451_10153151661653596_984940628440387661_o.jpg

Welcome back bud!

Welcome back buddy!!! I have loved seeing all the places you have been via Instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back! I was just recently thinking that I hadn't seen you around here in a while.

Welcome back! Life happens to everyone glad you made it back.

welcome back. Been seeing all those great pics on your FB page.

Welcome back, buddy! That sounds like an amazing work journey and family always comes first.

Welcome back Henri!

Welcome Back!!

Life can be a pain at times. Sounds like everyone is healthy and that's what matters.
I'm still enjoying the headcover trilogy. With winter settling in, will you be hitting the sewing machine again?

Welcome back!

Welcome Back!!

Life can be a pain at times. Sounds like everyone is healthy and that's what matters.
I'm still enjoying the headcover trilogy. With winter settling in, will you be hitting the sewing machine again?

I sure hope so buddy!

Followed your travel via Instagram and it looked amazing. Good to hear from you. #Texas

Welcome back! A little travel never hurts anyone

Glad to see you're doing well Henri. Hope your 2016 is better for your golfing than this year!

Also.. That mountain view is freakin sweet.

Welcome back.

I see your insta posts and it always looks like you're pretty busy. Looking forward to more golf pics! Glad you're back

Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome back! Following on Instagram looked like you had a fun time.

Hey Guys...

I've been away for a while, and I have to say, it's not you...it was me...well...not me, but work, life and the world.

I've missed you guys, and I've had a terrible golf year. Last season I played like 115 rounds, and this year I haven't even counted, but I'd say between 20 to 40. My work took me on a most amazing journey, to the mountains in Kazakhstan and the Peruvian Andes, but unfortunately for over 6 whole weeks during the best golfing season. So...that kind of bummed me out already to begin with, and in the beginning of the year the kids started to bloom in whole different way which kind of took all my energy in the evenings after work, so browsing the forum tired and knowing that my golf would be kind of whatever this year, kind of put me off.

But...now it's getting colder here and I don't need to worry about if I have the time to play, since it's impossible due to the weather, I feel relaxed and hopeful anticipating the year to come. 2016 will be devoted to golf and happy times!

I look forward to some awesome discussions about gear, events, life and all that nonsense banter that we all enjoy :D

Br.

//CH

P.S.

Let's see if I can relaunch the Suit Up Covers during the winter holidays!

11880320_10153093852333596_4166242567722035806_n.jpg

12034451_10153151661653596_984940628440387661_o.jpg

Missed you bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back Castor !!

Welcome back Castor! Glad to see your family is blooming and job is good.

Welcome back!

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a very exciting year congrats!

Welcome back Henri!

Back